Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

Wilt Chamberlain said he had sex with over 20,000 women during his lifetime. I wonder how many were white women

Wilt Chamberlain said he had sex with over 20,000 women during his lifetime. I wonder how many were white women
Over 15,000
Many white Men drove 1000 miles cross country some flew in with their wives and gf from europe to get wilt service. Many claimed he was enormous and women just orgasm just at the sight of his penis. He apparently only shot blanks ironically

At this point I only count the ones where I'm their first BBC. Because that's basically a life changing experience as opposed to just another fuck.

I've had three "first encounters" this year...

Including this one :)
I am getting a 27 year old blonde in about 3 hrs from now. She’s coming over to my 2nd home. Told wife going to show a client to our Airbnb townhome. Very pretty and probably a lobbyist ******* studying here in DC area

Hot. Wish all white wives could be required to try Black cock. Bonus points if she convinces a white husband to watch her get that size upgrade
I m 55 .. I started late at 50
Till then only black women like just 2 .. other being wife of over 30 yrs
Count will be 36 tonight
My nuts are just hanging low with all that semen volume ready to greet her pretty 27 year old face

Back