Black men: Are you into (sexually) "convincing" or "training" couples or a couple's wife or GF?

Actually, it's just a matter of talking to her husband. For many white husbands, when his wife is getting fucked by a black bull, he enjoys it more than her. The same goes for before the meeting. So I just get into the husband's mind and he already takes care of the necessary things regarding his wife
Thats interesting. I am glad you said "many" because I am not that way. If I was not enjoying it, then I would not do it.

Actually, it's just a matter of talking to her husband. For many white husbands, when his wife is getting fucked by a black bull, he enjoys it more than her. The same goes for before the meeting. So I just get into the husband's mind and he already takes care of the necessary things regarding his wife
Thanks for your reply. i would not say husbands enjoy it more than their wives but rather wives typically think both with their pussies/ovaries and their brains also considering possible consequences while most hubbies do not have the brain grease once the ******* runs way down to their penises and testes - it's like a (more permanent) off switch on rational thinking (when they're constantly feeding their cuck fantasies). 🤣

But this thread is not intended to be about cucks and their minds - there are plenty of threads, perhaps too many in here that deal with that already.

my question was for Black men, and to sum it up more concisely: Do you (Bm) enjoy introducing a couple or wife/GF to a sexual lifestyle in which Black men's sexuality assumes an important or even central part? Follow-up question: If so, what are your reasons or why do you like taking that part/role in a couple's or wife's lives? - Thank you all.

Thanks for your reply. i would not say husbands enjoy it more than their wives but rather wives typically think both with their pussies/ovaries and their brains also considering possible consequences while most hubbies do not have the brain grease once the ******* runs way down to their penises and testes - it's like a (more permanent) off switch on rational thinking (when they're constantly feeding their cuck fantasies). 🤣

But this thread is not intended to be about cucks and their minds - there are plenty of threads, perhaps too many in here that deal with that already.

my question was for Black men, and to sum it up more concisely: Do you (Bm) enjoy introducing a couple or wife/GF to a sexual lifestyle in which Black men's sexuality assumes an important or even central part? Follow-up question: If so, what are your reasons or why do you like taking that part/role in a couple's or wife's lives? - Thank you all.
It's perfect to take part in the sexual life of a married couple and be at the center of it. Everything is perfect for his wife anyway. She lives her sexuality to the fullest and her husband gives full support

I don't have the time nor patience to talk you or both of you (even worse) into casual sex. It's easier to let the husband or potential cuck to talk the wife/gf into it, then get back to me... or not.
Thank you for your reply
i see my initial post may not be clear enough. i was NOT talking about talking a wife/GF, her hubby/BF or both of them into sex!
- The post was about scenarios in which the Black man already has sex with the wife, or intends to with an already willing wife/couple!

The question was: Do you like the idea of trying (with words or action) to get the wife/GF, the hubby/BF or both to believe that sex with a Black man is the best sex she/they can have? ...and that a Black man's dick would be the first choice when it comes to providing a Woman (and her pussy) with awesome sexual pleasure and fulfillment? - Thank you.

Well it is a very deep and long answer! If they are into it for real then you must make sure they know what they are getting into! Some say they want it but when it comes time they back out! One must be sure to gain trust and gather information that would be helpful to continue the path! This is just some of the ways that it can be developed into a relationship with a good out come! There is more but this is the start of the path!
Wow. One of the most honest and truthful answers ever. Most of the the time has a disconnection from reality and fully connected with the “sharing your wife” fantasy that he pushes a bit much with of course impacts the relationship as well as the playmate. It’s best for everyone to have detailed conversations on roles outside of the bedroom.

Wow. One of the most honest and truthful answers ever. Most of the the time has a disconnection from reality and fully connected with the “sharing your wife” fantasy that he pushes a bit much with of course impacts the relationship as well as the playmate. It’s best for everyone to have detailed conversations on roles outside of the bedroom.
💯

Back