Black Men Are Shaping Our Destiny

I love the fact that BBC is changing the mating habits of the white race. White women are now so taken with the size and stamina of Black Men that it is becoming increasingly normal for them to seek out the satisfaction that only a Black Lover can provide. White males cannot compete and are even encouraging their wives and partners to submit to interracial loving. We are becoming more feminine as we come to realise how superior Black Cock is. So many of us are following the women's lead and we would now prefer a sex life as submissive sissies and cuckolds serving Black Alphas. Cross dressing is now rife and all because of the attraction we have for Black Men and their incredible sexual magnetism. White betas, especially in the western world, are losing what little remains of our so called masculinity as we try to attract Black Alphas hoping that they will give us the sexual pleasure that our women are now being blessed with. Black Power is transforming us and dictating that our destiny will be to serve our superiors as Black Cock Sluts.

Black Cock makes sluts of us. :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:View attachment 7251121View attachment 7251123View attachment 7251129View attachment 7251154View attachment 7251166View attachment 7251234
It is my truest pleasure to serve all bbc

this is called group think. the internet allows niche groups to get together and build and reinforce each others thoughts. reality is, well a bit different. sure their is influence, then they called it appropriation. sure some women like big dick sex, many don't need to go that far and there are plenni white men out there for them. I just like the sex of it all here :), but this is a lot of fetish and its hard not to think also racist- I respect the men on here as a lot more than bbc- but they sure are drawing the women in here!

I love the fact that BBC is changing the mating habits of the white race. White women are now so taken with the size and stamina of Black Men that it is becoming increasingly normal for them to seek out the satisfaction that only a Black Lover can provide. White males cannot compete and are even encouraging their wives and partners to submit to interracial loving. We are becoming more feminine as we come to realise how superior Black Cock is. So many of us are following the women's lead and we would now prefer a sex life as submissive sissies and cuckolds serving Black Alphas. Cross dressing is now rife and all because of the attraction we have for Black Men and their incredible sexual magnetism. White betas, especially in the western world, are losing what little remains of our so called masculinity as we try to attract Black Alphas hoping that they will give us the sexual pleasure that our women are now being blessed with. Black Power is transforming us and dictating that our destiny will be to serve our superiors as Black Cock Sluts.

Black Cock makes sluts of us. :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:View attachment 7251121View attachment 7251123View attachment 7251129View attachment 7251154View attachment 7251166View attachment 7251234
I totally agree with you on this🖤🐂😻

Attachments

• 1000000349.png
    1000000349.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
How would you submit to it?
Ideally it would be great to find an older black heavyset gentleman to please sexually.
Be completely committed to his gratification and controlled completely in a sexual emotional and even physical way (bondage,chastity,orgasm, even financially)type of dominance.
Pussy free, orgasm free,complete subjugation. It's a fantasy at this point but would be very hot!

As our society evolves, it is becoming more accepted that family units choose to breed with other dominant males/black males, but continue to maintain the home with a white beta to raise offspring that is not his. Sexual pleasure provided by a bull only last for a day or two then the business of raising a family continues. As the matriarch of the family cycles, the bull is ready to inseminate and the needs of everyone are met. As our d@ughters come of age, we expect them to do the same until they are ready to have offspring. I know that as they have matured, they have the same preferences as their mom in a mate. I intend to keep the girls at home after maturity and care for their mixed offspring as well unless they take a beta husband/boyfriend.

As our society evolves, it is becoming more accepted that family units choose to breed with other dominant males/black males, but continue to maintain the home with a white beta to raise offspring that is not his. Sexual pleasure provided by a bull only last for a day or two then the business of raising a family continues. As the matriarch of the family cycles, the bull is ready to inseminate and the needs of everyone are met. As our d@ughters come of age, we expect them to do the same until they are ready to have offspring. I know that as they have matured, they have the same preferences as their mom in a mate. I intend to keep the girls at home after maturity and care for their mixed offspring as well unless they take a beta husband/boyfriend.
Oh I completely agree with thus!
Excellent article 👏

I agree with this post 100% I see it in day to day life, bbc is becoming casual conversation amongst whites. I feel very fortunate to be a bottom because i don’t feel like I’m “losing” or becoming “obsolete“ sexually. Being on the end of a bbc makes me feel like I’m winning, and to be apart of the action with cis females and to be seen as just another female to be fucked is so super hot! Sissies have the best of both worlds!
Im def soo happy I broke up w me ex gf cuz now I can be ready to suck this guys huge black cock at anytime. He texts me whenever he wants and Im ready with my gloryhole on my knees for him to cum over and give me loads. I just now drained him tonight for 3 nutts back to back..thats my record so far lol whos up to break it!!?? Lol.. I swallowed every drop, and its incredible how I keep that big cock sooo hard after he nutts..its amazing thats why black cock is putting white guys to shame cuz they just have so much more energy and cum and sex drive and it absolutely tastes amazing that milk! Its something that I cant live without anymore. I just had some good milk from my bbc and its what keeps me happy all week looking fwd to whenever he wants to cum by n let me drain those nutts again! Im his cocksucker for good and I know he loves how I take that dick deepthrowt cuz he keeps cummin back to back to back!!…im in love w black dicks only and I love every drop of that milk its what I was made to do and I suggest any white bitch who wants to see and feel and taste a real cock find a good long hard black cock and suck it till those nutts are drained good, keep that dick hard after he cums and hel keep cumming down ur throat and keep coming back! good luck cocksuckers il keep u all posted il get a selfie for next time! ;)

Im def soo happy I broke up w me ex gf cuz now I can be ready to suck this guys huge black cock at anytime. He texts me whenever he wants and Im ready with my gloryhole on my knees for him to cum over and give me loads. I just now drained him tonight for 3 nutts back to back..thats my record so far lol whos up to break it!!?? Lol.. I swallowed every drop, and its incredible how I keep that big cock sooo hard after he nutts..its amazing thats why black cock is putting white guys to shame cuz they just have so much more energy and cum and sex drive and it absolutely tastes amazing that milk! Its something that I cant live without anymore. I just had some good milk from my bbc and its what keeps me happy all week looking fwd to whenever he wants to cum by n let me drain those nutts again! Im his cocksucker for good and I know he loves how I take that dick deepthrowt cuz he keeps cummin back to back to back!!…im in love w black dicks only and I love every drop of that milk its what I was made to do and I suggest any white bitch who wants to see and feel and taste a real cock find a good long hard black cock and suck it till those nutts are drained good, keep that dick hard after he cums and hel keep cumming down ur throat and keep coming back! good luck cocksuckers il keep u all posted il get a selfie for next time! ;)
@calientee2013 oh wow, what an inspiring cocksucker you are 👏😁

The other day I was at the store and saw this beautiful blonde woman and was thinking of going over and asking her out and then this huge black guy comes over and takes her hand and starts walking with her and looks at me and then gives her a kiss and smiles. Not sure why, but instead of getting angry my dick got hard and I tried my best to hide it.

Not sure why, but after that all I could think about was watching them together and I wish I could be part of it somehow
Bet you wanked about it later 😉

Back