Black cocks cumming inside.

As a white boi with a tiny, thin, white penis, I’m so horrified to see these monstrous, enormous, gigantic, strong, towering, superior Big Black Cocks cumming so much in white pussies! I’m 23 but I can never “shoot” my cum when I orgasm (I rarely orgasm too). When I ejaculate, it comes out in little dribbles and dots that fall on the floor underneath me.
My girlfriend’s Bull, on the other hand, is able to shoot out long, thick cumshots that fly across the room! I didn’t even know what cum was until I was 16, when I had my first ejaculation :(
Yes horrified, but curiously attracted to it. Enjoy the humiliation of a small penis, content knowing that your girlfriend loves you for letting her fuck bbcs.

I agree on that one, I find it very hot also. I’ve yet to experience the real thing first hand, but I can say that I’ve had some of the best orgasms watching some videos and even gifs imagining the hot pussy he is filling up is my wife’s needy pussy.
Just wait till the real thing. You won’t believe how much you’ll come after watching this happen to you sweet wife. You will think about it all day for several days and you’ll have to go to the bathroom and Jo thinking about it. Good luck!

Back