This is something that no guy can ever truly understand, just like the baby birth experience. They can see it, hear it, but not feel it (especially from the female perspective). Most of what I’m going to say has been said by others.

One major thing is cock thickness. The thicker, the more we’re stretched and the skin-to-skin feel intensified. So we can feel the strength of his cock actually pulsing as he ejaculates. Adding length to that (say 2-3 inches, from the average 6" cock to 8-9") brings the ejaculation point right at the cervix, which, as any woman can tell you, is quite sensitive. So now we’re feeling his pulsing with the full length of our vag plus physically perceiving his warm jizz flow, spurt by spurt, against our cervix, and, to some degree, as it fills that small space, is pushed backwards, between our vag wall and his cock, creating that glowing warmth we feel.

It’s the most intimate, passionate, and sensual part of the whole sex experience. You think it’s good from the white guys you’d had sex with, then it’s magnified to previously unimagined levels by the feelings I’ve just described. All, of course, followed by a huge orgasm!

Last edited:
It depends on the man. A thicker man you can feel the spasm up his shaft as he cums. For me it's more of a sudden surge of heat and like I'm wetter than ever before. It's also very emotional. Feeling that connection of a man releasing inside of you ties you to him. No "oh I'm pregnant", but more of now you have him in your depths. It's personal.
I like this description and explanation

Women can imagine a lot during sex too, but since I have already been impregnated twice by my bull from Ghana, I no longer believe it. His sperm is much hotter when it is squirted into me. And I feel it longer and deeper. When I see his black, thick cock in my white vagina and pure white sperm oozing out of the edge, I am always hypnotized and tremble with excitement. My African gives me life. My first baby from my husband was white. The second was from my bull, and his second is already growing and kicking inside me and he fucks me every day. The baby in me connects me to him. No matter what other friends, neighbors, or whatever say. And I like this salty taste. That's why I use my finger to get the sperm oozing out. You probably think the woman is crazy.

Women can imagine a lot during sex too, but since I have already been impregnated twice by my bull from Ghana, I no longer believe it. His sperm is much hotter when it is squirted into me. And I feel it longer and deeper. When I see his black, thick cock in my white vagina and pure white sperm oozing out of the edge, I am always hypnotized and tremble with excitement. My African gives me life. My first baby from my husband was white. The second was from my bull, and his second is already growing and kicking inside me and he fucks me every day. The baby in me connects me to him. No matter what other friends, neighbors, or whatever say. And I like this salty taste. That's why I use my finger to get the sperm oozing out. You probably think the woman is crazy.
just honest with yourself my wife would say.

Back