Biracial births continue to increase

The continually rising birthrate from Black Fathers and white mothers shows that natural selection is at work. White females want to mate with Black Men because they sense the Supremacy and Alpha Status of Black Men. The white male also senses that Black Men are Superior to him, so he has surrendered and now accepts Black Men as his Conquerors. The white male acceptance of his fate and public admission of his inferior status then gives white females a green light to mate with Superior Black Men.
Well said just wish more though like you

The number of white women that I see in public places with biracial children is proof that the number of women engaging in interracial sex is much greater than reports indicate. Every time I am in a grocery store or restaurant I see white women with black men and /or biracial children and these are only those who give birth. When you consider all those who are on birth control you have to consider that millions of white women engage in interracial sex. It proves how powerful the draw is..
As you say. its commonplace now. No racial barrier now.

My wife and I have been married for 11 years now, since we were both 25. During the 3rd year of marriage I finally convinced her to try hotwife life... she loved it and I didn't realize what I had done.

She had never dated or been with a black guy, nor had any one in her family, EVER.

We have 2 kdds of our own but she also has 2 kdds with her black bull.

The first Pic is when she found out she was pregnant by him the first time she sent that to me while I was at work, several years ago. The vid is around the time they got pregnant again, which this vid was during Fathrr's Day weekend, one of his presents.

IMG_20210222_232515.jpg
View attachment 7261558-6ca0fc5fd8b9ced6955b00ff171dce22.mp4

Last edited:
Back