Biggest your wife ever had

I bet that was hot as fuck watching her fuck a dick over 10 inches my wife doesn't want it that deep she loves the grill may e 7 close 8 inches deep is ok lovees the big one just can't take them .
It was hot. I loved when he pulled it out.. bbc just swinging in her face.. He has texted me twice trying to fuck her again but she said it wasnt that pleasurable. She did like looking at how big it was..

Joining late, I know...

My amazing wife took in both her longest and thickest at the same time, after having explored differing BBC for 7-8 years.

He's about 10.25" long, shaped like a thick sausage the entire length. Cut.

She moans when he's the one on top while they're warming her up, stretching her pussy out to fit him.

One of my favorite videos of her is one time that she rode him, pressing her athletic legs outward as far as she could, while also grinding her hips downward onto his cock, but still keeping herself up in the air somehow. I mentioned it, and she told me that she only had him about halfway in, and she was having to go slow.

He then reached up, grabbed her hair and wrapped it in a fist, then pulled her down and pressed himself to the hilt in my wife.

Fuck.

My biggest was ShaqNYC at nearly a foot. My hands couldnt even fit around his giant cock. Im only 5 2 and he's 6 8! Check out our video of him taking my BBC cherry. I could feel him in my pussy for 3 days afterwards. I tool him bareback and came at least 20 ttimes in the hour he pounded me.

I knew my wife had a couple of big cocks in her younger days and one Arab guy especially she would tell me about.

She never measured him but I brought her a rather large dildo once, she opened it, put her hand around the shaft and laughingly told me 'it's big but it's not A. big'.:D
We still refer to it as Little A when we bring it out to play.

my wife’s biggest was over 10 - first time he fucked her all night - I watched him put theee loads in her then i went to bed - woke up to him fucking her - found out later the morning load was #5 - she loved it but was sore for a couple days

Back