Bi for black guys

Exclusively bi for black only. Always enjoyed cuckold for white/black but slowly the fascination of being with blackmen only took over for both of us, and eventually turned into bi as they are different type of lovers. It just felt natural for both of us to submit; for the wife to be his sex doll and for me to show my admiration, gratefulness and submission to the bull and man owning and pleasing my wife. Early on we both noticed that if the black man was able to dominate her, I would also follow and naturally submit to him without even being conscious of it. Her moans, screams and the way she would kiss her black bulls and begging for more, would turn me jealous and turned on early on. But the jealousy, which still exist, was only the first cover. Underneath it, I was also a black bi-slut. First as fluffing or licking her to orgasm while also getting a taste and lick of black cock while pounding her doggie, then to jerk him off and eventually fully submitting to their will and accepting my deep desires.

Unfortunately, she had a bad experience and stopped dating for now. But I am still craving and now looking for a new Black man to serve and please as his bi-cuck and slut.

Exclusively bi for black only. Always enjoyed cuckold for white/black but slowly the fascination of being with blackmen only took over for both of us, and eventually turned into bi as they are different type of lovers. It just felt natural for both of us to submit; for the wife to be his sex doll and for me to show my admiration, gratefulness and submission to the bull and man owning and pleasing my wife. Early on we both noticed that if the black man was able to dominate her, I would also follow and naturally submit to him without even being conscious of it. Her moans, screams and the way she would kiss her black bulls and begging for more, would turn me jealous and turned on early on. But the jealousy, which still exist, was only the first cover. Underneath it, I was also a black bi-slut. First as fluffing or licking her to orgasm while also getting a taste and lick of black cock while pounding her doggie, then to jerk him off and eventually fully submitting to their will and accepting my deep desires.

Unfortunately, she had a bad experience and stopped dating for now. But I am still craving and now looking for a new Black man to serve and please as his bi-cuck and slut.
I can relate to your feelings. Just wish I had recognized my desires as a young man.

Back