Being fucked in Front of people

happened again last night. my old BBC bull fucked me in front my wife and two other couples. We were at the adult lounge and we were trying to get a younger couple in their mid 20's to play with each other and my wife noticed my bull took his dick out and was playing with it. She ordered me on my knees to suck him off. After about 20 mins, I she said,...what are you waiting for ...? fuck him.
I got naked and rubbed lube on my man pussy. it was ready. it hardly hurt. I took his 8" thick tool like a good little bitch (wife words) and everyone else started having fun while I moaned and wanted more. it was so amazing. it's been almost 24 hours and I still haven't cum. I hope my wife would make me cum tonight with a toy or her finger (1 or 2 finger job as my dick is like a clit).
I have heard of these sex clubs and such. I went to one. Where is this one??

Many yrs ago I went to an all-girl club like this in San Fransisco. I think it was called the Arrow Club, but I could be wrong. While my gf at the time was fine being in public together, we just were not comfortable with doing things with others around or having another girl "play" with one of us.

I have heard of these sex clubs and such. I went to one. Where is this one??

Many yrs ago I went to an all-girl club like this in San Fransisco. I think it was called the Arrow Club, but I could be wrong. While my gf at the time was fine being in public together, we just were not comfortable with doing things with others around or having another girl "play" with one of us.
South Florida has several. We've never gone to the major ones. This one in particular is an adult store in Homestead Florida. They host a couples lounge in the back of the store and have private play areas and bathrooms in the back as well.

South Florida has several. We've never gone to the major ones. This one in particular is an adult store in Homestead Florida. They host a couples lounge in the back of the store and have private play areas and bathrooms in the back as well.
Cool. It sounds like it works for you. That would be more of a setting for me. I just cannot do the big rando club somewhere with a bunch of strangers.

How come?
We set in the bar flirting. He knew of course that I did not wear underwear during vacation, so he just unzipped and inserted. It was so wild, wrong and unexpected that I was in orbit at once! I like men passionate and getting what they want...

We set in the bar flirting. He knew of course that I did not wear underwear during vacation, so he just unzipped and inserted. It was so wild, wrong and unexpected that I was in orbit at once! I like men passionate and getting what they want...
And that display got you the free drinks? I thought the drinks came with extra attention :)

I have been fucked by a black guy at a swinger club too when we were into the scene, many years ago.
It was one of those dark rooms with a one way mirror so honestly no idea who was watching:)
I also have been fucked by a black guy with a huge 10 inch cock in front of probably 15 random people at a swingers club. I also sucked him out front in the public area of the club. It was amazing. I plan to do it again soon.

Once, at a bar. The bartender was giving me free drinks. Told him I would pay. He kept declining. So I asked what time they close and I would do something "special" for him. Well, when it closed, I came up to the bar. He was shocked I showed up. I put down my credit card and said "either you take the card or I am going to fuck you for the drinks" I was a bit *******. Lol. My girlfriend was with me. She just laughed. He told me to come behind the bar. I got up, got behind the bar, I leaned onto to counter. He lifted my skirt up and fucked me. My friend with SHOCKED I did it. And the few waitresses still around stood and watched him fuck me. To make it all worth their wild, when he was ready. I turned and swallowed his load. Stood up, opened my mouth so they could all see it. My friend never said or brought it up. Lol
now that’s a hot wife - seize every opportunity

Back