Being fucked in Front of people

update, we wife and I went again this past Friday. from the looks of things, we won't go for some time because of school starting g and family staying with us. This time, it wasn't as fun. She didn't play in the back, just hung out and played pool with someone we played with some time ago. Large built man, who is now mainly gay. He has a huge 10" tool, but only uses on fem guys and not bears or women.

while they were chatting, I did a few rounds in the back cinema and I found a younger looking bbc. he was long, about 7-8" but not as thick. I sucked him off for a while and he sucked on my titties. it was hot. before we left, I went in the back again, he was alone. he started to play with me and I asked him, if he wanted to top, and he said HELL yes. he took me to the corner and let me have it for a good 10 min. I felt great.. my ass was feeling amazing. he's not as thick as the other regular Bbc that banged me there (from last friday), but it was nice. We exchanged numbers and I went out to the lounge again, and in walks in a couple that we had been waiting for. he has a huge tool, but my wife was ready to go. we hung out maybe 20 mins and we left. I do't think my wife likes them but I would love to have his tool down my throat. fast forward to yesterday (Saturday) and the young bbc is texting to hook up. but I have family staying now so it's hard. I hope we get to see each other once a week. will keep you posted.

Back