Be careful of this lifestyle, it will change you and her

It’s definitely not for everyone but if you lucky enough to ride the roller coaster emotions that hit everyone on this path, it can be an amazing journey together. Hope you work it out together👍
My two cents, I used to be married. She was doing Hung Black Men, only for me. She never has or had an attraction to Black Men. So for that I appreciated her dedication to the marriage. With that being said, that experience has changed my perspective forever. I am the one that is hooked! Not her, I became more attracted to interracial sex. Watching it exclusively. Now,I am more interested in looking for a relationship with a Caucasian woman as opposed to a latin woman as my wife was. I am divorced and single again but currently, looking for a partner. I am optimistic about finding someone, hopefully 🤞🏽 I find her, if not, that’s ok too. I truly, sincerely, wish you guys the best in this lifestyle. I apologize for hijacking the thread.

We have been fantasizing for years. Part of the reason she hasnt taken the next step is im larger than average. She says i satiisfy her. Try as i might, I cant keep my cock out of her "married white pussy" !
well said pal, by the way shes really hot love her slender body and her married holes look pretty tight, it would be nice to have a mfm

People individually evolve al the time and also get used to new things and situations. This also make the relation between two people as couple change and evolve and the dynamics between them. My girlfriend became more dominant towards me and I more submitted to her. But on the other hand she became more submitted to alpha male in general. She for example is much more obedient to her lover and conscenting in doing stuff she would never have done for me or with me especially concerning sex, habits clothing. I asked in the past her to buy and wear leather pants for me because I thought this was very erotic and she never did. Now she bought a pair because of her lover and wears them mostly when she goes on date with him. Cuckolding induced in a natural and automatic way that she became more self aware, independent and sexy and had the opposite effect to me. That resulted that she does not see me anymore as a potential matingpartner or responsible male partner.

We have been fantasizing for years. Part of the reason she hasnt taken the next step is im larger than average. She says i satiisfy her. Try as i might, I cant keep my cock out of her "married white pussy" !
Damn that's big for real your wife is a lucky woman.

My entire relationship, our marriage, even my entire life changed, due to the cuckold lifestyle......a lot of people think they want this, but many who get it will definitely be tested...
Absolutely true. There’s no turning back and any illusions you may have that she’s doing it for you, or that you are in control, will be exposed as wishful thinking.

The power of this fetish is not to be underestimated.

My wife has been telling me lately our lovemaking has changed greatly since she started cuckolding me. Before the cuckolding started, she said I was much more assertive and fucked her with purpose. I was like Superman lasting forever. Ever since she has taken a bbc bull regularly, she says our sex has changed. She said when we have sex now after her bbc, We make gentle love, but “fucking her brains out” can’t happen anymore. Intercourse between us is primarily for my benefit, not hers. And that’s a truth neither of us can’t brush under the carpet. I’ve gotten much quicker on the draw over time. Not sure why but that’s a thing now. Sometimes it’s easier on both of us with me beating off while she takes bbc. Sometimes while she’s taking it from her bull, she will look over and tease me, telling me to jerk my nub off. And I will just erupt. The cuckolding will give you the most powerful orgasms you will ever have. And those dopamine rushes are incredibly addicting. She’s addicted and so am I. Not sure we could ever go back to just us. But you definitely lose some of that intimacy and your relationship will change
It’s not necessarily a bad thing to change after she becomes the vixen wit her stags. The fact you and her now have less intense sex together is proof of your changing together. The Bull is now the alpha male and you get more pleasure from that any vanilla sex that you’d become accustomed to in your marriage. Marriage’s do get stale and that’s a major reason for seeking new pleasures and a good indication that it’s working.
I became aware of the absolute beauty in the different c***s now pleasuring my wife and stepped outside my comfort zone to find out for for myself. I’m now enjoying male bi pleasures too as much as the heterosexual pleasures I’d always seen as ‘manly. I now enjoy pleasuring and be being pleasured by a variety of new bi sexual lovers and fully recommend you try it - at least once!

Back