Interesting as I noticed in this picture & nobody else has said anything.
Let Me start by saying who I am: I'M a Lifestyle Mistress (I Instruct & Train etc females Only) Because I'M a lesbian.

Enough about ME, but what can you see in the picture?? The cuffs & collar are made of a cheap pvc / faux leather. Anyone in these can snap them (as they are already under stress by the chain). Plus she has enough slack on those chains to, get a boat through. The aim in bondage is too put the sub/slave in a secure position(s). Then they know they are NOT in control, You are & they MUST compile.

Remember to make it more real & enhance the experience (use heavy duty leather / metal cuffs. The sub NEEDS too know, there is NO escape, what's so ever.....lol

Mistress Aaliyah

Let Me start by saying who I am: I'M a Lifestyle Mistress (I Instruct & Train etc females Only) Because I'M a lesbian.

Enough about ME, but what can you see in the picture?? The cuffs & collar are made of a cheap pvc / faux leather. Anyone in these can snap them (as they are already under stress by the chain). Plus she has enough slack on those chains to, get a boat through. The aim in bondage is too put the sub/slave in a secure position(s). Then they know they are NOT in control, You are & they MUST compile.

Remember to make it more real & enhance the experience (use heavy duty leather / metal cuffs. The sub NEEDS too know, there is NO escape, what's so ever.....lol

Mistress Aaliyah
Wow, would love to be your slave.

Mistress Aaliyah
I didn’t notice any of that. But that’s probably because what I was noticing was the poor condition of the room. Terrible cable management, the sheets and pillow cases don’t match, dirty clothes on the chair, an empty plate in the bedroom. Seriously? Eating in the bedroom is one step closer to eating in the bathroom. But some would consider me fastidious so maybe I’m too judgements about those kinds of things.

I think it took me almost a minute to even see the naked girl.

I didn’t notice any of that. But that’s probably because what I was noticing was the poor condition of the room. Terrible cable management, the sheets and pillow cases don’t match, dirty clothes on the chair, an empty plate in the bedroom. Seriously? Eating in the bedroom is one step closer to eating in the bathroom. But some would consider me fastidious so maybe I’m too judgements about those kinds of things.

I think it took me almost a minute to even see the naked girl.

Yes you can see why it was just for the camera (well they have not cleaned it for awhile...lol). I like MY subs/slaves too get a professional experience.. That means All senses are loaded (sight, smell & hearing). I want them transported into there brain & there I can have MY most fun with them...lol

Back