Interesting as I noticed in this picture & nobody else has said anything.
Let Me start by saying who I am: I'M a Lifestyle Mistress (I Instruct & Train etc females Only) Because I'M a lesbian.

Enough about ME, but what can you see in the picture?? The cuffs & collar are made of a cheap pvc / faux leather. Anyone in these can snap them (as they are already under stress by the chain). Plus she has enough slack on those chains to, get a boat through. The aim in bondage is too put the sub/slave in a secure position(s). Then they know they are NOT in control, You are & they MUST compile.

Remember to make it more real & enhance the experience (use heavy duty leather / metal cuffs. The sub NEEDS too know, there is NO escape, what's so ever.....lol

Mistress Aaliyah
So very true(y):lips:

The aim in bondage is too put the sub/slave in a secure position(s). Then they know they are NOT in control, You are & they MUST compile.

Remember to make it more real & enhance the experience (use heavy duty leather / metal cuffs. The sub NEEDS too know, there is NO escape, what's so ever.....lol

Mistress Aaliyah
For sure! That helpless feeling when you know whatever happens is up to soembody else.

I would love to stand there naked , while a hot black man felt my tits, my ass, looked at my hips. Then said she will be perfect for breeding. Then proceeds to bid on me to be his sexual slave. God yes. Lead me away with a collar and leash and make me his whore slave
i find this very arousing and would enjoy it also

without elaborating on how i got myself "roped" into this situation, i have agreed to be the bondage toy for 5 guys in 3 weeks. one is a professional Dom and two are novices. two are really just into watching and learning-and seeing me naked. i have always had a submissive side so taking baby steps. group is a mix of white and black guys. my Dom me to relax and let go. i will be blindfolded, gagged, and restrained in various ways-cross, pummel horse,etc. i have agreed to be spanked, caned, nipple clamped, hot waxed, displayed, and placed on a sybian. there will be no sex for this session except toys, hitachi wand, fingers and in the end one guy will be selected that gets to use me. the other guys bukkake me when he is done. we have gone over safe word use and i have been to see other sessions my Dom has performed. it looks like the girls zone out. i am most worried about the caning. i agreed to it for my charity and i figure the suffering i may feel is no worse than anything they have been thru.

without elaborating on how i got myself "roped" into this situation, i have agreed to be the bondage toy for 5 guys in 3 weeks. one is a professional Dom and two are novices. two are really just into watching and learning-and seeing me naked. i have always had a submissive side so taking baby steps. group is a mix of white and black guys. my Dom me to relax and let go. i will be blindfolded, gagged, and restrained in various ways-cross, pummel horse,etc. i have agreed to be spanked, caned, nipple clamped, hot waxed, displayed, and placed on a sybian. there will be no sex for this session except toys, hitachi wand, fingers and in the end one guy will be selected that gets to use me. the other guys bukkake me when he is done. we have gone over safe word use and i have been to see other sessions my Dom has performed. it looks like the girls zone out. i am most worried about the caning. i agreed to it for my charity and i figure the suffering i may feel is no worse than anything they have been thru.
A hot story potentially. My wife has several fantasies of being dominated and is a little hesitant to go all the way with it. Sounds like you are moving forward. I will be interested to hear how things to with your session. If you have trust in the Dom, you will be fine assuming things are agreed upon before, safe word etc. Sounds like you have it pretty well in hand. Good luck, and have fun.

Back