one day soon with a bit of divine intervention it could well happen.
never give up hoping and dreaming.
you are not alone in wanting her to be used.
Oh, I'd never give up. I've been down this road before. It took a while, but she did come around an was a great slave and dom depending on the need.

A hot story potentially. My wife has several fantasies of being dominated and is a little hesitant to go all the way with it. Sounds like you are moving forward. I will be interested to hear how things to with your session. If you have trust in the Dom, you will be fine assuming things are agreed upon before, safe word etc. Sounds like you have it pretty well in hand. Good luck, and have fun.
thanks! i have known the Dom for some time as a friend and recently found out about his alter ego which is so different from how everyone sees him. i have always been curious so he agreed to let me watch a few sessions. i was mesmerized and liked the idea of being on display. so at one of his club meetings he strapped me to one of his St Andrews cross with only a collar a gag, and a blindfold on and i was for display only. the girl next to me was tied to a whipping post and lashed which drew a large crowd. i then realized how vulnerable i was as i could hear people saying how they couldn't wait to see my punishment. deprived of my sense of sight, the lashing and her cries were much louder and and like her i anticipated the swish of the lash. i was glad when it was over

several people asked about me and he was very strict at not letting people past the roped section. he did however let a few that politely asked if they could approach me and touch which he agreed to. i was not ready and nervous when the first guy approached as i had not heard the whole conversation. he approached me running his hands all over my body examining every part and commenting to the crowd. then he pressed tightly against me and i felt powerless as i felt his breath on me. my nipples were pinched and he used his fingers and a few toys to bring me to the edge repeatedly before making me beg to orgasm in front of what i was told a crowd of 75.

i do look forward to my next session which will be in his dungeon.

thanks! i have known the Dom for some time as a friend and recently found out about his alter ego which is so different from how everyone sees him. i have always been curious so he agreed to let me watch a few sessions. i was mesmerized and liked the idea of being on display. so at one of his club meetings he strapped me to one of his St Andrews cross with only a collar a gag, and a blindfold on and i was for display only. the girl next to me was tied to a whipping post and lashed which drew a large crowd. i then realized how vulnerable i was as i could hear people saying how they couldn't wait to see my punishment. deprived of my sense of sight, the lashing and her cries were much louder and and like her i anticipated the swish of the lash. i was glad when it was over

several people asked about me and he was very strict at not letting people past the roped section. he did however let a few that politely asked if they could approach me and touch which he agreed to. i was not ready and nervous when the first guy approached as i had not heard the whole conversation. he approached me running his hands all over my body examining every part and commenting to the crowd. then he pressed tightly against me and i felt powerless as i felt his breath on me. my nipples were pinched and he used his fingers and a few toys to bring me to the edge repeatedly before making me beg to orgasm in front of what i was told a crowd of 75.

i do look forward to my next session which will be in his dungeon.
It all sounds like you have it well in hand. I like the story about being tied to a St Andrews cross, blindfolded and gagged in front of a crowd of 75. You have some experience, so that is great. I hope my wife does opt to go forward with her fantasies in the BDSM world. I would totally love having 75 people look at her naked body on the cross.

A while back she was sitting on an elevated chair in public and as we were talking about it, her legs parted and she was exposed for all the people walking by to see. I loved seeing that for the 20 to 30 minutes she was exposed...at least some.

Enjoy your Dom!

View attachment 1096854 I'm a newbie to all this, but am learning through mistakes. My bf tied me facedown and put a metal oral gag in my mouth. He was smacking my ass and fucking me, heard me moaning, thought it was because of the smacking. I couldn't tell him the metal gag was too big for my mouth! Bloody painful and chipped couple of teeth!
Hey hun, although the metal is cool looking as a newb you might want to get a gag ball this will help should help your mouth width in general and help strengthen your jaw, and of that's not your cup of tea, try plastic gags might be the way forward.

Back