After my master has opened and lubricated my holes and put his 10" inside me to see how open and wet I am he likes to whip me, especially when he wants to show his friends how depraved I am. I don't like the whipping too much but I like the submission and degredation. He transformed me into a white slave for blacks and I am proud when his friends admire his work.

fuck.gifwhip.gif

After my master has opened and lubricated my holes and put his 10" inside me to see how open and wet I am he likes to whip me, especially when he wants to show his friends how depraved I am. I don't like the whipping too much but I like the submission and degredation. He transformed me into a white slave for blacks and I am proud when his friends admire his work.

View attachment 3153894View attachment 3153895
I just love how you describe your submission to your Dom and his friends...or anyone he wants to use you. You embody what a sub slut is...doing whatever pleases him whether or not it’s your favorite or even brings you pleasur...your pleasure comes from being used. These scenes are soooooo fucking HOT and I could watch you being used all day...just so fucking incredible!

Back