BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
My wife has done 4 in the last year

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I have and they can be a bit overwhelming but fun too

Being the center of attention in a gangbang is on the fantasy list. Wonder if I would be considered for one. I am pretty shy, but hubby thinks I would do great. lol
You look like you'll do great although GBs are definitely about the woman cause in my experience, they're not all that fun. The first one I attended; I was invited by my regular couple. I used to wife-sit her every Wednesday at my 1940s cottage styled bachelor pad. Anyway, her hubby tried to put one together with me and a few more bulls and black guys. One dude must have been intimidated or something because he started acting like he had something to prove to the rest of us. No one cared but him, it was a bad vibe. One brotha just left he wasn't feeling it. So, if you're considering it find an established GB Crew. Trying to get random dudes together and on the same sheet is like herding cats.

BTW, I don't usually get twisted over a Hotwife, bad policy but after wife-sitting her for almost two years, leaving her to relocate hurt. She was crying and everything our last time together. We'd probably still be fucking otherwise.
LB13m.jpg

Back