BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I have attended some sex parties yes and some black cock themed ones as well. They were a lot of fun but yes you have to be open and leave most shyness behind which tends to happen as things progress.

Would love to again

I can organize one for you, if you're truly interested. It will be at least 4 BBC for you to enjoy on your first one with us. There will be a bed and couch, of course, but also a massage table with oils. I provide snacks, drinks and party favors to your liking, as well as one hell of a cultivated music playlist.

Depending on your style, we can chat and flirt in a Meet'N'Greet, or I can welcome you in, and get the party started, immediately. There are also roleplay options.

For first time Greedy Girls, we play at a Hotel. I usually book one on a golf course with a suite, so you also have a private room to yourself.

Contact me, if you're serious about being the center of attention, for a night of Pure BBC Bliss!!

Back