BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

The party we attended this weekend was just an interracial party. Not a gang bang. But it turned into one for me once the guys saw me. I tried to space the time they arrived in the room but that went out the window once word started traveling. A few of the other women tried to enter the room but my husband kept them out.
Where was this party ? Wow

The blonde bombshell loves to be the center of attention. She prefers more intimate encounters with just her and several guys as opposed to big parties. We had a group called West Coast GB back in the early 2000s she played with numerous times. Recently had some fun with a group of 3 guys on this site. We also went to a Splash Mocha event in July, which she loved.
GBs aren't easy to set up, so any groups on here in the SoCal area, reach out.
20240930_115259.jpg

Attachments

• 1000011441.jpg
    1000011441.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 7
The party we attended this weekend was just an interracial party. Not a gang bang. But it turned into one for me once the guys saw me. I tried to space the time they arrived in the room but that went out the window once word started traveling. A few of the other women tried to enter the room but my husband kept them out.

Have you ever shared a Black man with another woman? Would you?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Very much so, going to first one this Sat

Back