BBC...BBD...BDC

MadTip

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
For those that did not know...not all of us black men identify as having "bbc." I'm okay with not being in this exclusive club that includes EVERYONE. Yes, it's me in my pictures and video, why would I make an account to meet others and use someones else's media?? If that term matters most to you, cool and good luck to you. If you actually want to try some BIG Dick....feel free to reach out

Last edited:
For those did not know...not all of us black men identify as having "bbc." I'm okay with not being
in this exclusive club that includes EVERYONE. Yes, it's me in my pictures and video, why would I make an account to meet others and use someones else's media?? If that term matters most to you, cool and good luck to you. If you actually want to try some BIG Dick....feel free to reach out

View attachment 5050090
Happy hunting :)

For those did not know...not all of us black men identify as having "bbc." I'm okay with not being
in this exclusive club that includes EVERYONE. Yes, it's me in my pictures and video, why would I make an account to meet others and use someones else's media?? If that term matters most to you, cool and good luck to you. If you actually want to try some BIG Dick....feel free to reach out

Foreal tho!
Folks be coming up with all kinds of different phrases and shiiit
But everyone refers to me as 'MagicMikeATX' ✨

BDE beats bbc Everyday!! I'd rather be in the BDC.... most of the men I see saying they have "bbc's" do NOT fit the bill of the first "b" 🤦‍♂️ but as long as he says he has a bbc all is fine for most people lol

Last edited:
Back