Ass, pussy or mouth … which hole takes the cum ladies?

Cum accompanied by a moan of pleasure from a BBC will be welcome in any of these suggested holes...

Now you know where I want to take?

The black man needs to look into my eyes... And read what I prefer at that exact moment... Kiss my neck nibble and slowly smear me... Look at my eyes again and decipher where I want to take very very very cream hot milk...

0B61E831-0A79-41A0-90A8.jpg

Decipher me or I will devour you black men.

Cum accompanied by a moan of pleasure from a BBC will be welcome in any of these suggested holes...

The black man needs to look into my eyes... And read what I prefer at that exact moment... Kiss my neck nibble and slowly smear me... Look at my eyes again and decipher where I want to take very very very cream hot milk...

View attachment 7327044

I would fill that mouth of yours with cum!!

View attachment 7327044

I broke your code lady :p

I personally prefer pussy but it is up to the bull. When they find out I am not on birth control they almost always cum in my pussy
Same. They can fuck whichever hole they want, but when they find out I'm not on birth control, they always fuck my pussy and fuck really deep...then push deeper when they're unloading inside of me. It's amazing to witness that natural need to breed.

Back