Asian Wife's New Progress

I'm not sure this is the best strategy. I try to speak about it with my wife, just before, during or after love making. I tell her it would be pleasant for her to have another cock to penetrade her pussy or another man servicing her. During the act she says yes. However as soon as I speak to find another man for her, the shell closes, it's a turn off.
For sure she's not ready for the cuckolding act or may be i don't use the right words.
I'd like her to imagine her connecting with a lover.
Does your wife know what a hotwife is ? How did you / would you explain her ?
IMO, I feel it would be. It would put a face (and personality) and not just a huge footlong cock behind this fantasy. She can see that she's interacting with a real person. Maybe this potential guy could charm her more? Be flirtatious and slowly warm her up to this idea? Maybe he could slip her his number and they could exchange friendly texts? Everything has to have a starting point.

I agree with you on that. :) Finding a well endowed black man, who will take care of her needs, give her an incredible sexual experience and show her the benefits of going black. Yeah I would like her to be addicted to BBC, that would be really hot.
Hmu

IMO, I feel it would be. It would put a face (and personality) and not just a huge footlong cock behind this fantasy. She can see that she's interacting with a real person. Maybe this potential guy could charm her more? Be flirtatious and slowly warm her up to this idea? Maybe he could slip her his number and they could exchange friendly texts? Everything has to have a starting point.
The personality and real person aspect was what I was thinking also it’s an easier transition for someone like her. It’s personal but also not so personal cause it’s on can if that makes sense.

In that case just ask a friend of yours who she hasn't met yet, to connect. You can guide him on what to say if possible.
Alternatively if you're rich, just hire a male gigolo to follow your instructions to the letter and not one step further, easy.

In that case just ask a friend of yours who she hasn't met yet, to connect. You can guide him on what to say if possible.
Alternatively if you're rich, just hire a male gigolo to follow your instructions to the letter and not one step further, easy.
Easier said than done lol

I don’t really have any black friends and don’t wanna go the friend route haha

I am not gonna hire a gigolo that’s not gonna help especially if she is into seeing more or doing more cam sessions later on lol

Has she mentioned anything on her own to you?
Not exactly. In my first post on this thread I mention that was her first bbc she had seen and was the first bbc video I showed her so still very new but I did mention in this thread that about a week or two after showing her the bbc video she was washing this big thick cucumber like very think 8”-9”and while cleaning it she was stroking it. I jokingly said “Oh yeahhh baby just like that, I like it” and she laughed then said “oh is black one this big?!” I said “ummm yes it is” and smiled. I was shocked cause that’s not something she would ever say freely and she said it so that makes me think it’s in her mind and she’s thinking about it and curious potentially?;)

Not exactly. In my first post on this thread I mention that was her first bbc she had seen and was the first bbc video I showed her so still very new but I did mention in this thread that about a week or two after showing her the bbc video she was washing this big thick cucumber like very think 8”-9”and while cleaning it she was stroking it. I jokingly said “Oh yeahhh baby just like that, I like it” and she laughed then said “oh is black one this big?!” I said “ummm yes it is” and smiled. I was shocked cause that’s not something she would ever say freely and she said it so that makes me think it’s in her mind and she’s thinking about it and curious potentially?;)
No need to rush things, take your time building up her familiarity with it. That's the road to success.

I totally agree that there should be no pressure. However is there nothing since then ? I totally support your point of view, it's not a problem. But may be she's waiting for another sign from you. Why not bringing up the subject more often ? Baby steps of course. Don't you think it would be a good idea to suggest buying her a big black dildo to use instead of the cucumber ?

I totally agree that there should be no pressure. However is there nothing since then ? I totally support your point of view, it's not a problem. But may be she's waiting for another sign from you. Why not bringing up the subject more often ? Baby steps of course. Don't you think it would be a good idea to suggest buying her a big black dildo to use instead of the cucumber ?
Well it’s only been a couple months since the bbc video thing and I have been out of the country for work for a while so that makes things difficult progress wise. Bringing it up when she’s not aroused or in the mood I think is not the best course of action. She’s got pressures of work and other things last thing she wants to hear is me talking about bbc lol don’t want it to backfire. The cucumber was something she was washing for us to eat not use during sex lol

I'm not sure this is manipulation. He doesn't lie. He just try to open her curiosity. If she doesn't want to go further, it's her choice.
His wife is curious about the black cocks, he only teases her. Nothing bad in this.
Zoom Boy's here on a fetish site to unfurl his progressive edicts. Listen up! 😂 😂 😂

Well it’s only been a couple months since the bbc video thing and I have been out of the country for work for a while so that makes things difficult progress wise. Bringing it up when she’s not aroused or in the mood I think is not the best course of action. She’s got pressures of work and other things last thing she wants to hear is me talking about bbc lol don’t want it to backfire. The cucumber was something she was washing for us to eat not use during sex lol
I wasn't clear, I understood that the cucumber was only for washing and not used as sex toy. Sorry. You better know how to tell her about the hotwifing things. I was just suggesting something but I know it's so difficult bringing it up so I try to use every occasions.

Back