Asian Wife's New Progress

It would only be something I would bring up when she’s already well into the idea of liking bbc on screen then the next evolution would be really seeing an actual one on cam would be the idea.

If your wife allows you to dirty talk about her taking bbc it’s in her mind and that’s already one step closer. Just don’t put too much pressure on her.

My wife is very foreign so technically know she doesn’t know the lingo but she knows what wife sharing is. I told her my fantasy years a go and didn’t go over so well but it was a different time in our marriage and we are much more solid now and our communication is more open and understanding. The communication seemed to be key for me.
Most likely what will happen is she will get hit on by a young black guy and take him up on his offer and you wont know anything about it. I work with a korean lady that does nothing but talk about how her husband buys her this and that but she gives a black guy a ride home from work once a week in her new Lexus her husband bought for her lol. I doubt he's aware of it and i'm sure it's something she fails to mention to him. Women usually marry for financial security anyway so there is a good chance she will have sex with other men anyway, especially if she thinks you are ok with it. it's honestly just a matter of time.

Most likely what will happen is she will get hit on by a young black guy and take him up on his offer and you wont know anything about it. I work with a korean lady that does nothing but talk about how her husband buys her this and that but she gives a black guy a ride home from work once a week in her new Lexus her husband bought for her lol. I doubt he's aware of it and i'm sure it's something she fails to mention to him. Women usually marry for financial security anyway so there is a good chance she will have sex with other men anyway, especially if she thinks you are ok with it. it's honestly just a matter of time.
This is some what true, most Asian woman will do this way and husband will not know

I wasn't clear, I understood that the cucumber was only for washing and not used as sex toy. Sorry. You better know how to tell her about the hotwifing things. I was just suggesting something but I know it's so difficult bringing it up so I try to use every occasions.
Ahh gotcha, yeah it can be difficult but nothing thats amazing ever came easy right =)

I see your point, however my wife definitely didn't marry me for money lol I am not super wealthy. But that wife sounds like shes not satisfied and needs attention, materials just dont cut it =)

I see your point, however my wife definitely didn't marry me for money lol I am not super wealthy. But that wife sounds like shes not satisfied and needs attention, materials just dont cut it =)
You really mean she needs more ? I don't think she's into cuckolding you. She needs help to want more. Otherwife I guess she'll leave with her frustration. Or may be there a chance she delivers a message to you.

You really mean she needs more ? I don't think she's into cuckolding you. She needs help to want more. Otherwife I guess she'll leave with her frustration. Or may be there a chance she delivers a message to you.
no that’s not what I am saying. But let’s try to get back on topic again.

Last edited:
A little background, I had been trying to slowly make some progress with opening up my very traditional reserved Asian Wife. I started out with lite dirty talk nothing to wild, was able to have her do that with me a few times which she sometimes was into and sometimes not but still very hot. Her progress was slow but still she was opening up little by little.

Last month she shocked me completely! She was willing to watch an erotic video with me while we were getting intimate.

My main goal was to plant the idea of big black cock curiosity in her mind as asian women and black men is still very taboo culturally but thats why its hot =) Seeing a penis, a black penis considerably bigger and thicker than her husbands, I wanted to plant that seed in her mind of curiosity. Build interest in it more and more and arousal for bbc.

So about a month ago we were about to have sex and I was shocked as I easily convinced her to watch a sexy not to wild sensual video because shes so reserved. She said sure and I put on a video of this black guy getting his huge black cock massaged, very sensually and sexually by this white girl but it was focused on the black cock.

When she saw it she was shocked, She asked why black and I said why not its hot seeing a big cock like that get stroked. I said "is this the first black penis you have seen? she laughed and said "Yeah! when would I have lol I then said oh well I dunno thought maybe you saw one before lol. I commented a couple times on it things like, "Wow baby look at that black penis its so huge, and thick!" "its so big huh?" She would say "yeah that is very big" I then kept pushing the bbc curiosity and said "Black men are so lucky they all have big thick penises like this" (even thought I know not all do) she then said "really they do?" I then said "yeah they all do...must be nice haha" and she laughed. I then added more to it and said "Yeah thats why so many women want to have sex with black men and try and experience their really big penises, cause they say it feels so good inside." She then just said "ooh really" I then asked her "Do you think you could fit a black cock that big inside you?" she then said "Oh no way thats so big!" (I said that so she would subconsciously have to think about it being inside of her to give me an answer but it was so hot) I then started rubbing her pussy and kissing her, I then moved down and started sucking her nipples and her pussy was getting wet, I glanced up and saw her closing her eyes as I was rubbing her pussy still and sucking her nipples but then I saw her eyes open as she was sneaking glances at the screen just looking at the huge black cock on screen that was a hot moment.

I then kept teasing her more and then we shut it off and had sex but that entire scenario was a massive step for her and us and I think it helped to push her towards wanting to experience big black cock.

Want to see what any BBC Bulls might think if shes heading down the right direction with this?
Waooo. I am following you. Good to know you are making progress. I am in same situation right now. Do you mind share what specific type of video you played for her. Or a link would be helpful.

Anyhow won’t be able to do any new progress until I get back home from my work trip but I have some great ideas planned :) and hope to find a solid black bull soon

You know, maybe a cam session with you guiding the initial interaction maybe the way to go. Then, you just happen to "step out for a moment" and your wife can chat with a potential guy for a while and see where it goes.

I’ve done this many times with my wife and it’s so hot, Great icebreaker and warm up to the real thing. I’ll hold the phone and video call a bull and they both jerk off to climax. I told her one night to take the phone and I left the room. I eavesdropped and it was a hot and intense conversation. The bull later texted me and told me how fucking horny my wife sounded. I’d love for any BBC’s on here to do a Facetime/Whatsapp with her. She’s really into dirty talking too.

Attachments

• IMG_4511.jpeg
    IMG_4511.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 206
I’ve done this many times with my wife and it’s so hot, Great icebreaker and warm up to the real thing. I’ll hold the phone and video call a bull and they both jerk off to climax. I told her one night to take the phone and I left the room. I eavesdropped and it was a hot and intense conversation. The bull later texted me and told me how fucking horny my wife sounded. I’d love for any BBC’s on here to do a Facetime/Whatsapp with her. She’s really into dirty talking too.
Thank you for relaying your positive experience with this. I was considering it for sure and would love for it to go similar to yours :) I think it’s a good bridge between fantasy and reality for this.

Thank you very much for the kind words man! Yeah I consider myself to be very lucky and I am grateful of that for sure. My wife is amazing regardless what direction it goes. :)
Indeed you are a lucky man and what I like about you is that you know that and recognize that as well, and wife is gorgeous

Back