Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

For husbands, are you comfortable with seeing your wives making friendly contact with black men in public? Or would you rather prefer setting up your wives with suitable men whom you feel would give her a good time eventually?

Both. As long as the guy is respectful, I don't mind. Problem is, most guys when they see the husband around - they don't approach.

I am a single white guy but I don't think I (and my wife) can refuse a kind, thoughtful, smart and sexy BBC guy.
images
images
images

It might be helpful to guys here if they understand the style or example of how to approach your girl. Sure other couples might agree...so what would be the way you like for a guy to approach her?
Rules to approaching my wife are very simple: don't speak about sex, don't make unrealistic compliments that appear false, be very very very gentle (and last: don't be afraid if I'm present ;))

Do most husbands prefer their wives being approached while with them, or when she's outdoors alone, or maybe with friends?
For us it has to be outside the little town we live in, on vacation I will be much more open and friendly to strangers. But I really enjoy being approached by guys, my husband just quiets down or fades into the background. Bars, hotels are best, but vacation oriented stores are good places too, or beaches, which are the great. My husband is very cool and encouraging and can disappear easily when things look good. So approach guys some of us shy ladies are waiting.

For us it has to be outside the little town we live in, on vacation I will be much more open and friendly to strangers. But I really enjoy being approached by guys, my husband just quiets down or fades into the background. Bars, hotels are best, but vacation oriented stores are good places too, or beaches, which are the great. My husband is very cool and encouraging and can disappear easily when things look good. So approach guys some of us shy ladies are waiting.
If I have advice for couples. If you want a bull, the husband needs to not "shy away" but he needs to give encouragement. I have met couples at vanilla events. We exchanged contact info and I started to talk to them more and it becomes revealed the wife wanted me the first time we met. And they say, "why didnt you go for it?"
My response is, "its your husbands job and role to make me aware that he is a cuckold. Otherwise, Im not in the business of breaking couples up. Like thats not what is exciting to me at all."

So hubbies and boyfriends, if you want your woman to have more success with men when you are at a bar or out- if a guy hits on her, you need to say things like "Isn't she hot? is this a woman you would go out with? Have you ever been with a married woman before?"

If I hear those questions, I get the hint. I know that its an invitation for me to move forward. At that point, the hubby can move away and give us alone time.

Back