Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

Girlfriend with local guide

images

We do that ONLY when we are on vacation and out of state. In certain places we are very comfortable and will do things that we'd never do otherwise. Most menace tell when woman is interested, so my wife can easily get the attention of someone she likes. It is so hot when a black man asks her to dance. Usually, by the second dance he is ver ''friendly", which means that he will touch her tits and kiss her, things like that. If he kisses her, she always kisses him back. No wonder his dick will get hard! If we are seated at a booth she will sit on his side. Many times she has sucked a black man's cock at those times!
Us too, only on vacation and out of state also. She loves to dance and I don't really dance, so she dances with a lot of guys, but she likes dancing with black guys the best, (says they dance better). They usually start with a faster dance, then a slow dance will begin and I and see her loving his hands on her ass, and then kissing him. She has brought them back to our booth and taken his dick out, stroked it for him. We then leave and bring him to our hotel room where he fucks her so good she says.

I've been approached by Black Men in public when they
recognize my ankle tattoo. It's always a great conversation
starter because they immediately know I'm available to Blacks
and if my husband is with me he knows to step back and give
the Alpha room to make his play. Nothing like making new
"friends" while out and about.
approached.JPG

I prefer public..That is one of the reasons I decided to try to temp tattoo on my boob..to make it very visible. Problem is that some guys get somehow intimidated..and they do not approach..But I have played with quite a few that have taken the hint...and it was amazing.
Do you wear the right seductive outfit to attract guys?

Back