Anyone else notice the rise of interracial advertising?

Nice exciting advertisement for black men being the ******* of white women's black babies. It appears that the black man is married to the white Lady in this photo.
I would love to see an advertisement showing a white man and a white Lady that are married, with a black man that is the ******* of the white wife's black baby. It would be wonderful for that to become a normal sight. Germany seems to be a leader in accepting white women and black man fucking and white women having black babies. So white husband, white wife, black bulls and black babies hopefully will be come normal soon.
looking forward to the official ad for white cuckolds and white families with black bulls!
And ideally Propaganda BNWO!
IMG_20230111_080100_494.jpgIMG_20230111_075422_889.jpgIMG_20230109_092635_556.jpg

Nice exciting advertisement for black men being the ******* of white women's black babies. It appears that the black man is married to the white Lady in this photo.
I would love to see an advertisement showing a white man and a white Lady that are married, with a black man that is the ******* of the white wife's black baby. It would be wonderful for that to become a normal sight. Germany seems to be a leader in accepting white women and black man fucking and white women having black babies. So white husband, white wife, black bulls and black babies hopefully will be come normal soon.
In Germany it´s more propaganda from politics or big companys. The society looks different to this issue.

In Germany it´s more propaganda from politics or big companys. The society looks different to this issue.
I believe society will change over time due to the advertising and people will learn to accept and enjoy white couples having a black man's black baby, even seeing the black baby's ******* and black baby walking in public with the white mom of the black baby and her proud white cuckold husband.

I believe society will change over time due to the advertising and people will learn to accept and enjoy white couples having a black man's black baby, even seeing the black baby's ******* and black baby walking in public with the white mom of the black baby and her proud white cuckold husband.
Of course there will be a development in society time after time. But of course not all woman will go for it, respectively there will be ever some people who don´t accept this kind of mixture between people - as always ...

perhaps For starters, couples like us should demand recognition as minority sex like transgender and LGBT communities.IMG_20221218_120854_272.jpg

Of course there will be a development in society time after time. But of course not all woman will go for it, respectively there will be ever some people who don´t accept this kind of mixture between people - as always ...
I agree that there will always be some people that refuse to accept this kind of mixture between people. But if most people accept the interracial cuckold lifestyle as normal, we can be very happy.

Well, this is a interesting point you made about "accepting". The question ist, what do you really mean with "accept" this lifestyle. Would you define that?
Because I think somehow these fetishs are that interesting because "it flys under the radar". I don´t know if this lifestyle would loose its magic when it goes all over the place and everybody would talk about, not only in society itself - but present in media which will make this commercial as well. So I´m not sure ...

I agree 100% and would be happy to support any movement that promotes our interracial cuckold lifestyle as a minority but normal sexual lifestyle.
admit that women in such couples are more sociable and open to communication with clients, and husbands are ready to devote much more time to work, realizing that at home their wives will still not be bored

admit that women in such couples are more sociable and open to communication with clients, and husbands are ready to devote much more time to work, realizing that at home their wives will still not be bored
As cuckolds we should happily admit that if our white wives are lucky, they will be getting fucked by black men often and hopefully the black men will fuck their black baby making cum loads into our white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. of course, we will work hard to support our wives black cock loving cuckold lifestyle and the black babies black men fuck into our wife.

Well, this is a interesting point you made about "accepting". The question ist, what do you really mean with "accept" this lifestyle. Would you define that?
Because I think somehow these fetishs are that interesting because "it flys under the radar". I don´t know if this lifestyle would loose its magic when it goes all over the place and everybody would talk about, not only in society itself - but present in media which will make this commercial as well. So I´m not sure ...
By accepting, I mean people treat our cuckold lifestyle as normal. I don't think it would lose its magic because many people, men and women, have enjoyed watching many men fuck my wife, often several men at the same time, black and white, fuck my wife and shoot their baby making cum loads into my wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb, all over her face and in her mouth, at sex parties and no one seems to mind at all that my wife is a married white slut being used as a married white fuck toy and cum dump by many men, including black men.

My Wife Sucking San Diego Black Man 1 Cock 2.jpgSan Diego Black Man 1 Fucking My Wife 2.jpg

I agree that there will always be some people that refuse to accept this kind of mixture between people. But if most people accept the interracial cuckold lifestyle as normal, we can be very happy.
Lmao who cares what other people think? How little agency do you have to where that's an issue? I guarantee you any effort to ******* acceptance or use economic and social pressure to get people to accept you will backfire hard. Most people just want to be left alone. They'll judge you of course but that shouldn't matter. This mentality is pathetic.

As has been said, people have a problem where you "f_orce" things onto them. Here in the UK it is at ridiculous levels. Virtually every couple you see is of a british white woman with a british black man of west-indian origin. It is so out of proportion it has become something of a joke. What about other combinations which exist in decent numbers? They don't show much of those. All these advertisers sem to lack any sort of imagination and just automatically go straight to this particular type of combination as if it is the norm, as if we were being f.o.rce-fed with it. True many many (I'd say a majority of) of bristish west indian men desire white women and see it as an acheivement or a trophy to be with a white woman, but believe me indians, chinese, africans middle easteners do not think like that at all.

Last edited:
As has been said, people have a problem where you "f_orce" things onto them. Here in the UK it is at ridiculous levels. Virtually every couple you see is of a british white woman with a british black man of west-indian origin. It is so out of proportion it has become something of a joke. What about other combinations which exist in decent numbers? They don't show much of those. All these advertisers sem to lack any sort of imagination and just prompt for this one type of combination as if it is the norm and that is just absurd. True many many (I'd say a majority of) of bristish west indian men desire white women and see it as an acheivement or a trophy to be with a white woman, but believe me indians, chinese, africans middle easteners do not think like that at all.
Yes, I think indian influence is big in UK.

Back