Rise of the Latina QOS

I had to post this cuz there a lot of truth to it lol. It takes me back to when I was younger and would use boxing fights to introduce Mexican girls to my Black friends. All my guy friends are and have always been Black so it was just a matter of inviting over enough Mexican girls like my gf's friends or sisters. There were two things I knew for sure first is that the Black boxer would beat the Mexican one and second every Mexican girl there would start to see Black men differently afterwards, I've mentioned this before but getting girls to watch pro sports is very useful in getting them interest in Black men especially if you wanna get her into cuckolding. If you're a Mexican cuck who wants to get his girl Blacked boxing fights like these are always good conversation starters, After witnessing something like this it should leave no doubt in your girl's mind that Black men are truly superior,
GKSkZbzbEAAC02J.jpg

View attachment 7216778View attachment 7216779
Im in south Florida a nice amount of them are BBD only !!!
Yeah I've always heard this about the Latinas in South Florida from what I see and hear online there's a lot of BBC Only Latinas there. As a Latino cuck the BBC only Latinas have always fascinated me. The reason for Latinas being BBC only are pretty obvious to me but how they got that way always makes for interesting stories, lol

Back