Another hot sex shower session

Curtis7800

Male
Gold Member
During my days off the wife and I had another shower sex session and it was better then the last one. And this time incorporated her dildo.

We started by making out in the shower and me kissing her neck, telling her how hot she looks without a bra and much attention she gets from guys when we’re out with our *******. (Not showing nipples) She quickly went outside the shower to get the line and I told her to get her dildo too. She came back inside and handed me her dildo and lifted her leg as if I was going to play with her. Instead I put the dildo against the glass with its suction cup and told her I wanted her to fuck it. She didn’t think about it twice and turned around and bent over. It was such an amazing view!! I kept slapping her big Mexican ass and kept telling her to “fuck that dick” and how fucking sexy she looked getting fucked by that dick. She kept backing that ass so good that she had the glass shaking that for a second I thought about telling her to stop but the moment was so hot and instead I grab her ass and backed it up more.

I got down to my knees and started eating her pussy as she kept getting fucked by her dildo. As I was on my knees I kept squeezing her tits and nipples enough to get some breast milk out. She would say that turned her on so much and I stuck my tongue and mouth wide open as she squirted breast milk all over me. Her next words were “damn that turns me on so much. This is so fucking hot”

She had fucked the dildo for a good 3 minutes (already more than me sometimes lol) when she said she wanted my dick now. She pulled the dildo out and started stroking both dicks until I put mine in. I went to kiss her when she said “look at me” and I did and she was sucking the dildo pretty good. All I remember after that was saying how sexy she looked sucking that dick and came all over the floor. Such a hot time for us.

We haven’t touched the subject since about a year ago after she got really upset and hurt I brought up the idea. Where do you think I’m at with her? Is she caving in to be admired as a hot wife?

Hope you guys enjoy the read and thank you in advanced for the comments.

Sounds like amazing sex and a fun time, but yeah. My wife resents her dildo aswell for unknown reasons. We tried multiple times, usually while she was giving me a bj I'd tell her to ride her dildo and said stuff like yeah you like being between two cocks, I love how you ride that dick and suck mine at the same time. At the moment she looks incredibly into it but once some time passes she completely shuts down the idea. Haven't used the dildo for about 4 months now

Sounds like amazing sex and a fun time, but yeah. My wife resents her dildo aswell for unknown reasons. We tried multiple times, usually while she was giving me a bj I'd tell her to ride her dildo and said stuff like yeah you like being between two cocks, I love how you ride that dick and suck mine at the same time. At the moment she looks incredibly into it but once some time passes she completely shuts down the idea. Haven't used the dildo for about 4 months now
Don’t give up. I know my wife doesn’t always like using the dildo but we had a few drinks before which contributed. Next time we have a few drinks I want to bring up the conversation and maybe she can open up. Only babies and ******* people say the truth lol

Don’t give up. I know my wife doesn’t always like using the dildo but we had a few drinks before which contributed. Next time we have a few drinks I want to bring up the conversation and maybe she can open up. Only babies and ******* people say the truth lol
Yeah maybe good idea. I loved it since I was almost living out my fantasy watching her ride another dick but it stopped. Maybe I should opt for a couple of glasses of wine beforehand haha

Back