Anal or not to anal ladies?

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
No question with my Queen she's TS

I always said no because in the past all my attempts were quite painful, but I recently started exploration when I found how much my cuck enjoys being pegged in addition to how much I love having him worship my ass. I'm still working with thinner/shorter stimulators at this time. Not sure I'd ever take a BBC that way. I can't imagine it would feel better than it does in my pussy, but who knows. I recently bought a nice harness for my boi that allows me to put various sized dildos for me to ride, while his cock lay just below. I can use the big dildo, and his little cock in my ass at the same time and recently did just that. The feeling is amazing and demands that I do it again soon. In addition, of course, he had a dildo in his ass attached via/harness. It's all quite stimulating but I'm aching for the real thing. It's been a while.
Does your white cuck wear a condom? Have you told once you start taking the real thing in your ass, he'll be redundant again

Back