About to get Blacked!

Didn’t realize I’d start this many questions from my post but Germaningineer brought out a good point when he said a white woman isn’t blacked until she receives his black sperm in her pussy or inseminated as Dblinsey put it.. and to me that means without CONDOM also. Do most of us agree to this.

Nope. Blacked is when sexual contact is made. There are LOTS of threads for that very thing.

I know what your saying.. I’m just trying to get this thread “on topic” and put the actual fucking photos is another thread and keeping the About to Get Blacked as it means..

Obviously the person who created this thread, mywife4bbc, disagrees with syscom3. Mywife4bbc posted this picture. And syscom3 believes that posting pictures like the ones the creator of the thread uses, is "hijacking the thread". This does not make sense. Syscom3 doesn't understand that.

That's no problem (except for syscom3). The Romans said: "Ultra posse nemo obligatur". No one is obligated beyond what he is able to do.

tumblr_ncryhliIJ21thtlglo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I love you thoughts, Linsey. People see things differently. There is no absolute truth. Has a white woman been blacked if she only performs oral sex on a black man? Has she been blacked if a black man only performs oral on her? What if she gives him a hand job and nothing more? Or vice versa? The boundaries are fluid.

In my opinion the final stage of being blacked occurs when the white woman receives his sperm in her pussy.

When my wife had sex for the first time with her black lover they used a condom. None of us felt that she had been blacked perfectly. That didn't happen, in our opinion, until he ejaculated in her pussy.

View attachment 3120335
Agree totally with your viewpoint!

Back