About to get Blacked!

I'm with those people that think there's been a bit of thread jacking here. It's a shame as this used to be one of my favourite threads with a very unique flavour. I think a lot of us get off on those situations in real life we see where we feel IR is inevitable.

Last summer I was walking along a beach near where I live and saw a young, naive looking blonde girl on a date with two black guys. She was wearing a thong style one piece swimsuit with majestic, white orb-like ass cheeks in full display. How do I know it was a date? I don't! But I felt it was. There was a distance between her and the guys - I could tell they had just met, and hadn't been sexually intimate yet. You could feel that edge of anticipation and awkwardness. I was thinking "Really?! Girls go out on first dates with TWO guys these days? With black guys maybe!". After walking along the beech I looped up onto the esplanade back toward to my car. As I went past these three a second time I saw just the cutest thing. The two guys were talking to each other for a moment, and the girl turned away and took the opportunity push up her tits into her costume so they looked "just so". She was trying so hard to impress. It was also funny, because she thought she was being discreet, but we were looking down on her from the esplanade.

Now that's the kind of scenario I like seeing captured in still image in "About to be Blacked". It has happened plenty of times where a single photo has captured a sense of an entire back story, with a little imagination.

Love the massive cocks penetrating white and Asian gals...but in another thread.

Back