About to get Blacked!

Why is this in the thread. She isnt about to be blacked, she is getting blacked.

I’m okay with this type of photo as I think it’s just a form of foreplay. Yes, I’m one of those girl‘s who doesn’t think a blowjob is actually sex and only the preliminary to the real sexual experience. And yes, I’m sure there’s many of you out there that disagree with me but that’s just my own personal view..

Or another school of thought - she has gotten blacked when she is inseminated.

I love you thoughts, Linsey. People see things differently. There is no absolute truth. Has a white woman been blacked if she only performs oral sex on a black man? Has she been blacked if a black man only performs oral on her? What if she gives him a hand job and nothing more? Or vice versa? The boundaries are fluid.

In my opinion the final stage of being blacked occurs when the white woman receives his sperm in her pussy.

When my wife had sex for the first time with her black lover they used a condom. None of us felt that she had been blacked perfectly. That didn't happen, in our opinion, until he ejaculated in her pussy.

3-1.gif

There’s plenty of blow job threads. But only one of this type of presex encounters.

A lot of the pictures that you have posted, are couples in love. In many cases it's not possible to see from the pictures that they are in fact going to have sex. And in many cases it's not "about to be blacked" but rather "already been blacked".

550265589_l.jpg

tori-black-blacked-big-fight-interracial-blowjob.gif

tori-black-blacked-big-fight-interracial-threesome-doggystyle.gif

tori-black-blacked-big-fight-interracial-flat-doggystyle-fuck.gif

Back