A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Finally someone who is speaking on this. & Unfortunately, often times it's the husband posing to either be the wife or speak for her, but actually for his liking smh...

This phenomenon also occurs in significant numbers on "traditional", i.e. non-IR sex themed sites, because some of the husbands use it to try to fulfill their masturbation desires based on their latent bisexual desires. Let's face it, this is quite pathetic!!

Hubby make all contacts to start, the wife reviews with hubby and then we decide. that's how we work
That’s the system. Absolutely. When I was active it was that then - when she was ready - a meet at a discreet bar with no promise of anything. After a ******* or two if we vibed and she gave the signal it was on. Never - ever - this nonsense about “she goes on dates”.

^^^Think he means "not preferable and inappropriate"
I am always up front. I am engaged to be married. My wife is black and does not get involved in the play but I do. I am black with a BBC and have sex with white women for fun but married to my black wife and she and I agreed that I can do it as long as it's clean, respectful and no drama and not to get anyone pregnant. I tell people if you don't like that then that's fine and no hard feelings but most women not only think that is cool they are attracted to the fact that I have a wife and family and I can attract a lot of women.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Think About It GIF by Identity

I am always up front. I am engaged to be married. My wife is black and does not get involved in the play but I do. I am black with a BBC and have sex with white women for fun but married to my black wife and she and I agreed that I can do it as long as it's clean, respectful and no drama and not to get anyone pregnant. I tell people if you don't like that then that's fine and no hard feelings but most women not only think that is cool they are attracted to the fact that I have a wife and family and I can attract a lot of women.
word_FAKE.jpegif_BullShit.gif

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Well said and unfortunately this is what we see here but no one is able to verify if the one you are talking to is the husband or the wife .
We have agreed from the beginning that I as the wife will post messages, photos and videos and reply to comments from others while hubby is responsible for talking to the black guys on phone to help them come to our house or hotel room. He is also responsible for taking all photos and videos of us fucking but he is not allowed to touch neither me nor my bull during our sex session.
I keep lot of the guys cum in my pussy for him if he likes to lick my pussy or fuck me later when the black bull has left us.
There should be roles to be abide by husband and wife and black bull or bulls in order to continue this life style.
Blacktowhite site can’t verify who is replying on here the husband or the wife but at least you can choose not to contact any couple or singles here if they are not recognised and verified by the site.
I always assume those who are not verified are fake so I don’t approach them here.

I am the hub .. the wife sees and approves what I post on this site as well as another.. I always inform any one who communicates with us I am the hub... however My wife will respond to replies and she even pics a photo once In Awhile for me to post .... feel free to say hello we are a real cpl we do meet ..and the wife is attractive..real red head .. and she is so much fun sexually. ..

Great point. My wife is not aware that I am on this site. I only report on what stage I'm at in attempting to get my Asian wife to try bbc. Please read my latest post and offer assistance if possible. I am very close

I am the hub .. the wife sees and approves what I post on this site as well as another.. I always inform any one who communicates with us I am the hub... however My wife will respond to replies and she even pics a photo once In Awhile for me to post .... feel free to say hello we are a real cpl we do meet ..and the wife is attractive..real red head .. and she is so much fun sexually. ..
Redheads are very fun and adventurous sexually. You are a lucky man

I guess it really depends on what you're trying to attract. The guys who are just here looking for some 'easy' pussy are mainly going to be the ones assuming that every profile with a female pic is an actual female. However, the Bulls who truly have an understanding about this lifestyle would most likely prefer to deal with a husband who is being honest about his situation so that they know what they're up against. Personally, I don't mind talking to husbands as I find they are a tremendous source of information. I would just rather they be honest from the beginning. That is why I tailor my questions to get to the heart of the matter.
100% that’s the game. Hubbies are out here shopping for what turns him on, her on, and/or both of them on. Work thru the process & get to know the Mrs. thru sexting & arrange a met. Show up & show out then become their main bull or they put you in the rotation. That’s the game & it’s fairly straight forward IMHO.

Correct. We state in our sdc profile that I manage the page and we still get guys flirting as if I’m her. Sometimes they get mad when I tell them lol

but they are from Florida...which means they are CRAZY!!!

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Truth my wife isn't good with checking and replying so most times I'm the gate keeper so she doesn't waste her time with Bulls whom she has zero interest in. She works phonesex and spends most her time talking w cucks who pay her!

Back