A granny's thoughts on being owned

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
Wow love to hear how grannies also love to be blacked and how it give them sexual vitality again. Good thing there is no age limit for BBC.

Last edited:
The being used hard thing is the biggest turn on. I havent had my pussy blackened yet, but have been servicing him krally since we met several times a week and he has just recently opened me up to anal. Both make my pussy yet and anxious for the day he decides to own that too.
Being owned and being used hard are what all of us white women really need. You said it so well!

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
(y)

Your just AWESOME...WISH I OWNED YOU 🔥 🔥 🔥
View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

sweetheart you a FUCKING HOT!!luv your sexual outlook and taking charge of your sex life...i.e. being BBC owned...you would be fun to hook-up with and have all of your holes well used... 💦 🔥 💦 👅👅

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

Thhis is

This is just how my wife describes it too

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

i feel you on everything u said My hubby has had 5 back surgeries and he struggles to keep it hard and it makes him so mad and he thinks he has let me down but he wants me to get BBC so i can feel it in my pussy It makes me love him even more and also makes me wish there was something i can do to bring something back to his life that he truly enjoyed...But am i doing the right thing but fucking a guy?? Hubby says he loves it and never wants me to go without pleasure..The only thing i havnt lost is the ability to get and stay wet I stay as wet as i did in my 20s

Absolutely agree with everything. The being used hard thing is the biggest turn on. I havent had my pussy blackened yet, but have been servicing him krally since we met several times a week and he has just recently opened me up to anal. Both make my pussy yet and anxious for the day he decides to own that too.
Be patient slut. That pussy is going to get piped hard !!!

Absolutely agree with everything. The being used hard thing is the biggest turn on. I havent had my pussy blackened yet, but have been servicing him krally since we met several times a week and he has just recently opened me up to anal. Both make my pussy yet and anxious for the day he decides to own that too.
luv to pork you darling!!

i feel you on everything u said My hubby has had 5 back surgeries and he struggles to keep it hard and it makes him so mad and he thinks he has let me down but he wants me to get BBC so i can feel it in my pussy It makes me love him even more and also makes me wish there was something i can do to bring something back to his life that he truly enjoyed...But am i doing the right thing but fucking a guy?? Hubby says he loves it and never wants me to go without pleasure..The only thing i havnt lost is the ability to get and stay wet I stay as wet as i did in my 20s
Damn, I can so relate to your husband and his problems. I, too, have had 5 major spinal operations with the resultant lack of sexual control. Can't get it up when I want, though it works when 'it' wants, and little to no control over how long things will last. It didn't just turn me on, though god knows that it did, but I got great satisfaction watching my wife with other men, enjoying herself and getting pleasured. That she happened to prefer BBC was just a bonus. She worried at first about how I would react, which I ameliorated by never failing to eat her after she had fucked some other guy, whether he came in her or not, but it was her unabashed delight in seeing me suck clean whatever cock had just fucked her that really did the trick. Live & Learn.

Back