A granny's thoughts on being owned

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

Ladies, if you are past a certain age, you know what I mean.

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.

This was a very good assessment. Very good

I can definitely relate! My sex drive is still very strong. I have no interest in being owned. I've always been independent and strong. I also like lots of variety, and don't want to be tied to one guy. There are lots of mature women who go to events like Splash Mocha just to get their brains fucked out. In March we'll do Splash then go to Jamaica for two weeks.

My husband has been teasing me about having an assignment. I'll be wearing a QSO necklace, anklet, and panties. If any guy mentions QSO I've agreed to show him everything including pulling up my skirt to show him my panties.

We are still in negotiations on the rest of the assignment which is to be fucked every day in my mouth, pussy, and ass, by a different cock. Only the first hole counts. So if the first guy fucks my pussy and then my ass only the pussy counts. I really don't see a problem making that happen in Jamaica, but I'm going to get some consessions from him!

For women just because you are older does not mean you have to loose your sex life. All you need is the courage to make it happen.
I love that reply!!

The best thing about my being black-owned is the renewal of my sex life. Let's face it, for most white folks, aging causes a dropoff in sexual activity. Husbands either lose interest or lose the ability to get it up and keep it up. My late husband, bless him, just stayed soft. He became good at oral service but sometimes a woman needs more. And for us women, well, our bodies change. Our breasts either sag or shrivel, making us feel inferior to the younger, firmer women who seem to proliferate.
View attachment 3683532

As for our pussies, well, they take longer to lubricate, and lmininishing use makes them less responsive than when we were younger. And again, they need the real thing. Fingers are fine, vibrators and dildoes are good, but nothing can replace the feeling of a live cock, hard and pulsating, to bring a pussy to full feeling.
View attachment 3683537

And asses? Talk about sag! Each year seems to put more flesh on our butts and make them heavier, soft, fleshy. I have trouble even remembering when my ass was firm in my teens and 20s.
View attachment 3683540

I have found, though, that being black-owned changes everything. You are used (and used hard) sexually) until it's almost like being a horny young again. You get wet just hearing your owner's voice or seeing him look at you a certain way. Your pussy tingles in anticipation. You are eager to lie on your back and spread your legs or to get on all fours for him to penetrate you. And you can't wait to take that big black cock in your mouth!

Even the discipline is good, because it means he values you sexually! Pain, shame, humiliation ... all are better than being ignored sexually.
You still sound young at heart I want to party with you 🥳

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

You're so right, my wife loves the domination and being used does things she would never have done before because he owns her

Just hope you don't believe it though!
Why would you say that ? You don't believe it, I assume. ? Wait until you get to be our age, you will find out how real it can be if you want it. I am 70 she is 66. She loves the lifestyle and when I met her she had been married for 30 years, prior to that marriage she was widowed at 24.
She had only two men in her life sexually and was very shy. She is no longer shy and has the greatest sex now that she is BLACKED OWNED.

Why would you say that ? You don't believe it, I assume. ? Wait until you get to be our age, you will find out how real it can be if you want it. I am 70 she is 66. She loves the lifestyle and when I met her she had been married for 30 years, prior to that marriage she was widowed at 24.
She had only two men in her life sexually and was very shy. She is no longer shy and has the greatest sex now that she is BLACKED OWNED.
I find that she is that age, and black owned, super exciting. She is the same age as my wife, and I just wish she played with more black men. Hopefully soon!

Have to respect a quality lady who is concerned about her physical health and longevity. Nothing like good-old fashioned cardiovascular activity requiring "hard" physical exertion to maintain peak performance in all areas of the body.

If i may ask, what do you mean by black owned? I'm not, completely, sure what it means.
Please let me know what it means, to you, & how it has affected your relationship.

Thanx,
Pete

View attachment 3683532

View attachment 3683537

View attachment 3683540

Bravo!!! You I wish my lovely Wife would get back into it 🤞

That is an excellent testimony to the impact black men can have on older black women. That aspect of the lifestyle is often overlooked as people tend to focus on younger, fitter white women with black men. For many older women, however, going black is like discovering a fountain of youth. They begin to feel more sexually alive than ever before. Although their chronological age does not change, the way they feel and act is remarkably changed for the better.

Back