1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

My first black cock or should I say cocks was when I was 15. I was on color guard team in HS and after one of our football games the guy I was dating had a small keg party afterwards. So like I normally did I went. When I got there is was just me and one other girl named Mariah along with about a dozen guys on the football team. We got *******, did a lil coke(first time also) and after about an hour of swimming me and Mariah got in the hottub. It started as a silly dare that resulted in me and Mariah making out. Seconds later all the guys were surrounding us and a few of them already had their shorts down and thats when Mariah immediately started sucking one of them off and being in the middle of it even though I had reservations about it I did the same. We eneded up fucking all of them for the next few hours one after another just taking their turns on us. I probably fucked all of them 3 or 4 times each, but it was very clear then that the black guys fucked much better. And I've had a fascination with black men ever since. Thank god I was on birth control or it could have been detrimental for my family. Anyways I had never even seen a black cock untill that night and I ended up fucking 4 of them. And let me tell ya I still think about that night everyday.
So you were 15 but already on birth control -- and never fucked a black guy yet? But then had an orgy one night? OK.

So you were 15 but already on birth control -- and never fucked a black guy yet? But then had an orgy one night? OK.
I wasnt a virgin I had been active at that point for a few months and at that time I had zero interest in black guys. Besides I was ******* and fucked up and didnt really know what I was doing I just didnt want to be "Debbie the downer" and quite frankly I loved the attention. It was a rush that changed my life.

My first black cock or should I say cocks was when I was 15. I was on color guard team in HS and after one of our football games the guy I was dating had a small keg party afterwards. So like I normally did I went. When I got there is was just me and one other girl named Mariah along with about a dozen guys on the football team. We got *******, did a lil coke(first time also) and after about an hour of swimming me and Mariah got in the hottub. It started as a silly dare that resulted in me and Mariah making out. Seconds later all the guys were surrounding us and a few of them already had their shorts down and thats when Mariah immediately started sucking one of them off and being in the middle of it even though I had reservations about it I did the same. We eneded up fucking all of them for the next few hours one after another just taking their turns on us. I probably fucked all of them 3 or 4 times each, but it was very clear then that the black guys fucked much better. And I've had a fascination with black men ever since. Thank god I was on birth control or it could have been detrimental for my family. Anyways I had never even seen a black cock untill that night and I ended up fucking 4 of them. And let me tell ya I still think about that night everyday.
My Dear it was a big no no to even think about having a black boyfriend when I was in high school and even when I was in college. I as white as you could be.You know only white cock could enter me.After I got divorced my ashole white husband and moved to Florida with my parents things changed I tell ya my parents are hard core white But I worked with this black guy who got my motor running . It was the sex I have ever had for seven great years we were together. I have seen him out and about from time to time and have hooked back up from time for the memories.

I wasnt a virgin I had been active at that point for a few months and at that time I had zero interest in black guys. Besides I was ******* and fucked up and didnt really know what I was doing I just didnt want to be "Debbie the downer" and quite frankly I loved the attention. It was a rush that changed my life.

Then that is very cool. You def weren't Debbie Downer, and it's goo you treated those boys right and gave em that pussy. After all those good fucks, I'm surprised you didn't go black only.

My first was at a friend's house. Him and I had both planned an early day and then went to our friend's house because we knew she was not going to be home and I knew where the spare key was. We went to the guest bedroom and messed around before having sex. Afterwards we went out to the couch and were watching television when we decided to have sex again. After finishing that time we cleaned up and left.

My first was at a friend's house. Him and I had both planned an early day and then went to our friend's house because we knew she was not going to be home and I knew where the spare key was. We went to the guest bedroom and messed around before having sex. Afterwards we went out to the couch and were watching television when we decided to have sex again. After finishing that time we cleaned up and left.

Can't we have more details? hehe

Back