1st BBC - Car, Hotel, His Apartment?

Hotel room with my spouse watching.
First time with black bull was after a ******* in bar then he took me to hotel room to fuck. No guilt, I just could not believe how much better he was then husband.
On the beach I was lifeguarding at,, I can still remember it like it was yesterday 😍
No matter where it happens, it's a life-changing experience for the woman. For us, it's always a pleasure to introduce a white woman to the lifestyle.

No ! No condom I felt every bit of his cum inside me
My wife was same, shot in her twice and sent my wife home.
That's really the only way it should be done. No condom between cock and pussy so that 1) she feels the full effect of skin on skin and 2) his seed fill her. Ideally she should go home that way so that hubby sees the aftermath leaking from her pussy.

My first black cock or should I say cocks was when I was 15. I was on color guard team in HS and after one of our football games the guy I was dating had a small keg party afterwards. So like I normally did I went. When I got there is was just me and one other girl named Mariah along with about a dozen guys on the football team. We got *******, did a lil coke(first time also) and after about an hour of swimming me and Mariah got in the hottub. It started as a silly dare that resulted in me and Mariah making out. Seconds later all the guys were surrounding us and a few of them already had their shorts down and thats when Mariah immediately started sucking one of them off and being in the middle of it even though I had reservations about it I did the same. We eneded up fucking all of them for the next few hours one after another just taking their turns on us. I probably fucked all of them 3 or 4 times each, but it was very clear then that the black guys fucked much better. And I've had a fascination with black men ever since. Thank god I was on birth control or it could have been detrimental for my family. Anyways I had never even seen a black cock untill that night and I ended up fucking 4 of them. And let me tell ya I still think about that night everyday.

That's really the only way it should be done. No condom between cock and pussy so that 1) she feels the full effect of skin on skin and 2) his seed fill her. Ideally she should go home that way so that hubby sees the aftermath leaking from her pussy.
Yes the BBC needs to be inside our wife.

My first black cock or should I say cocks was when I was 15. I was on color guard team in HS and after one of our football games the guy I was dating had a small keg party afterwards. So like I normally did I went. When I got there is was just me and one other girl named Mariah along with about a dozen guys on the football team. We got *******, did a lil coke(first time also) and after about an hour of swimming me and Mariah got in the hottub. It started as a silly dare that resulted in me and Mariah making out. Seconds later all the guys were surrounding us and a few of them already had their shorts down and thats when Mariah immediately started sucking one of them off and being in the spotlight even though I had reservations about it I did the same. We eneded up fucking all of them for the next few hours one after another just taking their turns on us. I probably fucked each of them 3 or 4 times each, but it was very clear then thathe black guys fucked much better. And I've had a fascination with black men ever since. Thank god I was on birth control or it could have been detrimental for my family. Anyways I had never even seen a black cock untill that night and I ended up fucking 4 of them. And lemme tell ya I still think about that night everyday.
Congratulations on your early start with bbc! It's great to do that so that you know early on what is best.

Back