First experience

My first experience came many years after my husband had first introduced the subject of me having sex with a black guy who’s penis would be much larger than his own .I refused any notion of this happening as I was as I thought I was more than satisfied with our sex life and that his penis was big enough for me .
After conversations with a black work colleague many years later, she was explaining about her latest boyfriend who she said had the biggest penis she had ever experienced.
She became inquisitive about my husband and I’s sex life and asked if I had ever experienced sex with a black guy , I explained to her that I hadn’t, but it was a fantasy of my husbands to watch me have sex with a black guy with a much bigger penis than his .
Long story short, she invited my husband and I to a party, at the party she introduced us to her uncle, he asked me to dance with him as we danced I could feel his penis rubbing against my pubic area getting harder and bigger as we moved , after the second dance with him and feeling his very impressive hardness against my pussy I was getting very wet and confused.
As the party wound down. My friend asked if we could give her uncle a lift home, we said yes. Arriving at his house he invited us in for a *******.
We went in and he continued to seduce me . Eventually after some sexual banter, he asked to see my white pussy , my husband said if he showed me his black cock I might show him my pussy . He dropped both his trousers and pants turned to show me his huge black cock , he then said you have seen my cock now show me your pussy .
Which I did., I just wanted him after seeing his huge black cock I wanted him to fuck me . As we moved forward, he started to very slowly penetrate my vagina stretching me due to my vagina not having a cock the size of his . As he slowly started working his cock deeper into my vagina I experienced my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he slowly longer strokes fucked .
It was the most amazing sexual experience I had ever experienced. I now know how a bigger cock touching more sensitive nerves in my vagina giving a much more satisfying sexual fuck than a smaller white cock like my husbands.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It's never easy for someone to change their minds, especially about something as profound as agreeing to have sex with another man, after being brainwashed since almost the day you were born. BTW, now that it's happened does your husband still encourage you to continue having sex with other better endowed black men?

Back