“Ridden through” pussy

Isn’t a sloppy, ridden through pussy what cucks want?
We (wife and I) do .. she has a lovely tight pussy.. made even tighter by foreplay/oral orgasms... Sometimes its painful when I cum. Her lover last lover was a little longer and thicker and was great at shafting her through multiple orgasms until her pussy was totally slack. The feeling of entering her hot, jivey, slack pussy was amazing!! .. could finally feel my cock throb deep inside without being squeezed..

Common knowledge is a puss is way looser after ki.ds.
My experience
20yo girls are all different, some are tight, some not so tight.
The first married cheating wife I git with had 2 ki.ds. I knew she'd be loose. Not so, tight as hell. I'd cum quick with her.
Other women that had ki.ds, all different, some loose, some super tight.
Very scientific I know

How do cucks and bulls feel about “ridden through” pussy? Pussy that has been fucked so hard by so much big dick that it’s deep and hot, or post-pregnancy pussy, or just generally loose pussy? As a cuck I love it, but I wonder how it feels for a bull to go balls deep in one thrust .
Love it bro!!

How do cucks and bulls feel about “ridden through” pussy? Pussy that has been fucked so hard by so much big dick that it’s deep and hot, or post-pregnancy pussy, or just generally loose pussy? As a cuck I love it, but I wonder how it feels for a bull to go balls deep in one thrust .
Love em tight but dam sure good driven balls deep in a push sliding all the way and seeing her face. Easy pumpin

Back