Loose Vs Tight pussy

Tight pussy

• Total voters
My first wife had the tightest pussy I've ever heard of she was something else she left me for bbc and in my 55 years I've never had pussy that tight again. Here's a few photos of the ex. It's been 20yrs the photos are vintage.
I’m sure she would be thrilled that you’re sharing this. After 20 years…no. After the split you lose all rights to share pics of an ex. Especially showing her face. I hope an admin removes them . Have some respect.

I’m sure she would be thrilled that you’re sharing this. After 20 years…no. After the split you lose all rights to share pics of an ex. Especially showing her face. I hope an admin removes them . Have some respect.
If you don't like what I post any look at it because I sure as hell didn't ask for any advice from you

If you don't like what I post any look at it because I sure as hell didn't ask for any advice from you
Any time you post you open your self up for a reply. Mine happens to be respect for women who likely don’t know they are on a chat site in full view. And you’re quite welcome to GFYS

Maybe I’ve got the best of both worlds and don’t even know it🤷🏽‍♂️ My wife is tight af but gets dripping wet when turned on. After working himself inside of her, her 10” and thick bull stretched her until he was slapping his balls against her pussy. I guess it must have felt incredible to both of them

Maybe I’ve got the best of both worlds and don’t even know it🤷🏽‍♂️ My wife is tight af but gets dripping wet when turned on. After working himself inside of her, her 10” and thick bull stretched her until he was slapping his balls against her pussy. I guess it must have felt incredible to both of them
Dude your lucky and I need to be her next because I'm ready for the adventure

Any time you post you open your self up for a reply. Mine happens to be respect for women who likely don’t know they are on a chat site in full view. And you’re quite welcome to GFYS
FYI. I asked my ex before I posted any photos she was surprised that I still had them and it got her very excited when I told her about this site she loves the idea that men everywhere will be jerking looking at her old pics

FYI. I asked my ex before I posted any photos she was surprised that I still had them and it got her very excited when I told her about this site she loves the idea that men everywhere will be jerking looking at her old pics
can i see some of them ??? love to jerk off to her sweet sexy pussy all wet and more

Even though she takes on some very large cocks, my wife likes to keep her pussy tight for the enjoyment of her many black boyfriends. She does this by doing vaginal exercises, which consists of using a finger or small dildo in her pussy and repeatedly squeezing it very hard. This tightens up the vaginal muscles very nicely. I cannot say from personal experience how tight she is, as I am not allowed any pussy at all, let alone hers, but her boyfriends often remark on how they love how tight she is.
Damn you’re a good cuck

Back