Wife loving bbc dildo

So after 4 months of nothing but a variety of black dildos I think she has stalled and is not making the connection of mind blowing orgasms with black dick but only with the size of the dick. I mean don’t get me wrong seeing her face as I slide the thick cock between her pussy lips is amazing but I want her to say she wants that black dick freely. Getting ready to wreck that pussy again tonight!

So interesting turn the other night. We were at a night club and a young tall black man was making the moves on her. She didn’t respond but she did mention her boyfriend a couple of times after…..very interesting turn. I’ll keep banging away with that black dildo!
There we go!!!!I I think she is coming around. Last night was a 3 orgasm night. I was extra nasty talking about her pussy wrapped around that thick natural uncut black cock and boom exploded in a leg shaking mouth whimpering orgasm….

Some great progress last night. Not only was she begging for the big black dildoe but took my cock in her ass at the same time!! Can’t believe she is taking a DP now. It will be interesting to see if it was a fluke or a new thing that get thrown in the normal weekly rotation. Tells me she likes being full of dick which has always been the goal for a real DP with a thick real black cock in her pussy and my dick in her sweet little assholes.

Attachments

• E344C65B-3A55-4102-AE41-123947A08A10.jpeg
    E344C65B-3A55-4102-AE41-123947A08A10.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 76
Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
I was the same i know where your wife is coming from. So it sounds like it's getting close for a mfm or gangbang to take next step with real cock. But yes once your liking large it's just natural now , but hubby like my pussy after I play with large dildo, and my personal sex drive has increase triple since taking large

I was the same i know where your wife is coming from. So it sounds like it's getting close for a mfm or gangbang to take next step with real cock. But yes once your liking large it's just natural now , but hubby like my pussy after I play with large dildo, and my personal sex drive has increase triple since taking large
Interesting that large diode tripled you sex drive. I’m seeing the same thing in her. What is it? Filling and rubbing in new places. I can only assume since I’m not a woman.

Sex has been amazing. Now the ass is in play all the time! Life is good for sure. Going to beat that pussy up proper tonight. It has been every day for a week now. Going to try some ir tonight and see what happens. I hope I see her catching a glimpse as It’s going down more than a couple of times. Could be a bust or it could be another stage in releasing the inner bbc desire.we’ll see what’s hiding in her deepest fantasy’s.

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
My wife is the same way it's so fucking hot hearing and seeing her want it so bad!

Attachments

• InShot_20230207_085105503.jpg
    InShot_20230207_085105503.jpg
    791.7 KB · Views: 71
Back