My fav dildo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230521_034243_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_034243_Gallery.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20230521_034307_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521_034307_Gallery.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 49
Been I while but I will tell you the my little slut is cuming along nicely. Multiples orgasms continue and still no complaints on on the bbd.

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
Just enjoy..

It’s been awhile since posting. The kink factor has gone thru the roof. She is open to what seems like every thing. The bbc dildo and nasty talk has opened the doors! If you havnt tried get there and get there now. The big question is whether or not to bring others into the mix…….while it seems like a no brainer I just don’t know. No cuck here so that life style is a non starter. More like double team and so on is what she needs! Hmmmmm pondering the possibilities maybe bring a girl into the mix first…..

i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say

i there, my girl is 30, she is kind of open sexually, and the cuckold process is a long one so as a start my first goal is to be able to use a bbc dildo in a bedroom scenario as if we are doing a threesome and that she needs to take good care of him, im already 7,5 inches long and 6 thick, for her im more than enough but i would die to watch her suck a 10 inch bbc etc.......how long of a process it took for you guys to reach a step like this, how did you do it, was there some awkward stages? Cause for sure if i straight away tell her my fantasy she is gonna find it weird coming from me so there is a process but i know for sure she likes big ones, but she is not into black guys, she into any hung fit good looking guys lets say

It’s been awhile since posting. The kink factor has gone thru the roof. She is open to what seems like every thing. The bbc dildo and nasty talk has opened the doors! If you havnt tried get there and get there now. The big question is whether or not to bring others into the mix…….while it seems like a no brainer I just don’t know. No cuck here so that life style is a non starter. More like double team and so on is what she needs! Hmmmmm pondering the possibilities maybe bring a girl into the mix first…..
how did you introduced the bbc dildo?

how did you introduced the bbc dildo?
Started off with wearables like half sheaths then full. Went thru a lot till I found the right one to work that pussy on the regular. Now it full strap on dp and so on. Take it so. The nasty slut will come out………

Started off with wearables like half sheaths then full. Went thru a lot till I found the right one to work that pussy on the regular. Now it full strap on dp and so on. Take it so. The nasty slut will come out………
so the first time you brought one home she directly accepted and was open or you talked her out before?

Back