Wife loving bbc dildo

I was the same i know where your wife is coming from. So it sounds like it's getting close for a mfm or gangbang to take next step with real cock. But yes once your liking large it's just natural now , but hubby like my pussy after I play with large dildo, and my personal sex drive has increase triple since taking large
I love how you're such a hot willing little slut!!!

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
Take her out clubbing preferably in an area that’s got a fairly large black population get the drinks flowing tell her how much you love her and you want her to be sexually satisfied and have many huge orgasms and how hot she looks with her bbc dildo
And also how hot she is and black guys would love to have her sexy white pussy

Take her out clubbing preferably in an area that’s got a fairly large black population get the drinks flowing tell her how much you love her and you want her to be sexually satisfied and have many huge orgasms and how hot she looks with her bbc dildo
And also how hot she is and black guys would love to have her sexy white pussy
That’s a very good idea In the club try to encourage her, let her dance with other guys, watch her flirt. Telling her that’s ok that I won’t be jealous Just have fun..While I get her drinks..When she’s tipsy she’s super horny Almost out of control

I think the whole kink of the fantasy unlocks additional kinks. If the toys and dirty talk are accepted, you’re off to the races. I look at my adventure so far and it has gone to plain vanilla sex not often to freaky girl wanting the dick non stop. Next stop taking it out of the bedroom and who knows……….

View attachment 6107141
View attachment 6107124
my hubby started me down the road to interracial sex, via movies ..rollplaying...and having me broken in with various toys...started gettig more and more curious..more and more aroused...then he took photos of myself..taking two bbc..one mounted on mirror..i rode it to the base..another i acted out sucking a huge life like one...i actually came!!..here is my first salvo into receiving a toy in the mail from guy who dared me to try it...have to say it concerned me...BAM Model...huge...i have taken less then half in my tight white pussy...any comments...fire away
View attachment 6107122
View attachment 6107126
View attachment 6107126
I love that you're thinking of it in your ass too!!! Take that big black toy deep and think of it being a real cock pounding your pussy like a fucking slut!!!

Every time we having sex She asking me for the black dildo She begging for it every time. She want to suck it and to slide it in her pussy. When she suck that black dildo she turning into a monster. Horny slut. Every time I fucked her with the dildo she cum so hard. That ******* turn me on. She’s getting more nasty and more freaky The other day she’s wanted double vaginal pénétration my dick and the dildo in her pussy at the same time..stretch that pussy. What should i do next
You should FaceTime or video chat a Bull like me and let her watch me stroke my bbc while you pleasure her with the dildo. She should be ready for the real thing after that.

Back