White Lady in a Black Bar

I have been to an soul club with an old boyfriend and we were the only white couple there, we stayed for two drinks and one dance, I’ll be honest it was a little scary, but it was also hot..! I think I needed to feel safer to really enjoy it, but I was young and on holiday . I think if it happened now I’d go back alone.. ☺️
Xx

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.

Alpha, heteto, Dom kinky husband here.

Yes. Used to take my (usually) blonde, (always) hourglass, (usually) white gfs to black bars, on first dates often.

Don't want a girl who isn't comfortable in her skin around melanin, sexual desires aside.

That's how I knew to handle the intense attraction. And hey if a 1st date wandered off with a brother, not a problem at all ~ follow your bliss, and thanks for letting me know upfront how you are.
Only had one do that one time. The others stuck with me and usually mentioned they got hollered at.

Attachments

• IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
  • 20210911_144358.jpg
    20210911_144358.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 180
My husband takes me to black gentlemens clubs in Illinois all the time!He lets me out and parks the car and by the time he comes in and takes his seat at the bar I already have a few gorgeous black studs seducing me,carressing me!!!Hubby has come in to me making out passionatly with fine black men,one time he came in and saw me at a back booth sucking of 2 men and swallowing every drop,Then he watched me being led into the mens room where 3 men had a train and took turns using my tiny white pussy!!! Love Illinois night!
Damn that's hot love to meet up with you guys your hot

I’ve done this before with white women. One in particular I would make dress up like a slut and bring her to a bar deep in the hood. She’d be the only white woman there, other brothas would dap me up, she got lots of stares, would get pounced on like a wounded gazelle anytime I went to the bathroom.

Fucked her brains out afterwards while telling her she’s a black cock whore and how I should have invited one of the brothas there to spit roast her.

i've done this a thousand times or more; singly or w/a group of other white women or w/a black king or a group of black kings. started going to north carolina juke joints when i was young & always had fun & always found what i was looking for. i always had a great time.i never had a bad experience but i can certainly imagine things getting out of hand...just never happened w/me.

& really, to the point, it was a good time, just like going to any bar.

Back