White Lady in a Black Bar

Blue Water in Jacksonville Beach is a great place IF you want a public place where your wife can get picked up. It is not a "black or white" bar but it is on the beach, it is 3 stories and the dance club part is primarily younger black males. If your wife just starts dancing, she will get attention and you can go from there. We have gone many times and while never partied after Nikki did stand between some after dancing and was felt up under the table. If we had pushed the issue odd are she could have had a few but wasn't in the cards that night. Anyway, it's a great bar. You'll get locals from the beach as well as tourists and it has something for everyone.
Thank you for sharing this. Do see my profile

Blue Water in Jacksonville Beach is a great place IF you want a public place where your wife can get picked up. It is not a "black or white" bar but it is on the beach, it is 3 stories and the dance club part is primarily younger black males. If your wife just starts dancing, she will get attention and you can go from there. We have gone many times and while never partied after Nikki did stand between some after dancing and was felt up under the table. If we had pushed the issue odd are she could have had a few but wasn't in the cards that night. Anyway, it's a great bar. You'll get locals from the beach as well as tourists and it has something for everyone.
Wow sounds like a great bar..
x

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
I work with a girl that raps and I went to a concert of hers and was one of the only white people. There was a bartender and a couple of what seemes to be girlfriends but besides that I stood out to say the least...It was really fun though truthfully, I gave a guy a bj in his car and he fucked me too...

I'd never even heard of a "Black Bar" before. Not being a drinker, maybe that's why I'm out of the loop. I mean, these are places where mostly black guys hang out, and what? Shoot pool? There's no dancing, is there? That would make it a gay bar, right?
Anyway, a white wife here on the site fantasized about me taking her to one of these "Black Bars." I guess she was slightly surprised that I didn't know of any such places.

Few years ago I was seeing this guy who liked to cheat. I told him if he kept doing it, I would too.
He did, so I did.
Told my girlfriend and she told me about this bar that was frequented by Bulls!
I went dressed like a ****** ( mini skirt, matching halter top, GString and fuck-mw heels). Not only was I the only non black person there but I was the only female too.
Went home with the smell of thick black cum on my breath and oozing outta my holes.

in town called wyandanch..not a very upsale place..one summer night heading home from east hampton,we stopped for gas...went into bar for quick *******...did not know all blacks..place called maggies.. i danced hopped on pool table..had bbc clapping..black girls total bitches not friendly at all..i wonder why white couple stops in for fun ..gets harrassed...if it was reversed..and white crowd did that we be racist...really hate double standard...hey hubby and i enjoy myself with black men...not a racist bone in me...sad we had to encounter that..View attachment 6819249View attachment 6819253View attachment 6819254
That’s a wild neighborhood . Lived close to there about 20 years ago.

Back