White Lady in a Black Bar

right..guys were ok,,..black chicks ..real nasty ..sad place shut down..fed raided

Driving thru one morning and seen cops and a guy that was under a car in a shootout. It was happening on Straightpath Road which is the big main road going thru.

in town called wyandanch..not a very upsale place..one summer night heading home from east hampton,we stopped for gas...went into bar for quick *******...did not know all blacks..place called maggies.. i danced hopped on pool table..had bbc clapping..black girls total bitches not friendly at all..i wonder why white couple stops in for fun ..gets harrassed...if it was reversed..and white crowd did that we be racist...really hate double standard...hey hubby and i enjoy myself with black men...not a racist bone in me...sad we had to encounter that..View attachment 6819249View attachment 6819253View attachment 6819254
Hello dennyli.. Dix Hills here. Next time... you feel the need to play, let me know. I know a great place.

in town called wyandanch..not a very upsale place..one summer night heading home from east hampton,we stopped for gas...went into bar for quick *******...did not know all blacks..place called maggies.. i danced hopped on pool table..had bbc clapping..black girls total bitches not friendly at all..i wonder why white couple stops in for fun ..gets harrassed...if it was reversed..and white crowd did that we be racist...really hate double standard...hey hubby and i enjoy myself with black men...not a racist bone in me...sad we had to encounter that..View attachment 6819249View attachment 6819253View attachment 6819254
I would love to bet my wife in a pool game only because I know I’m bad at it. I’d definitely throw my ass in the bet as well to get stretched

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
I would do anything to be on this position

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Maggie message me to chat - I have some additional information and pieces to add to your topic and aspects of it - more after your reply -

I have thoughts and ideas in these areas and topics - message me!

Yes, small neighborhood bar, as part of a sort of domination trip. Guys would come up and ask me about
neutral things while touching me inappropriately or in some cases feeling me up, often keeping their faces
completely neutral. Excitingly weird. When my ******* got me back to his place, he took me like a rag doll.
I've been there before. I really like it

Back