TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Bc Cap is a POC. I’m relating on his spectrum. If he were of a different color, I would have changed my suspects.
Still an interesting comment because black people don’t generally celebrate someone if it can be proven they are in the wrong… though, it can be debated whether Cosby was wrongfully convicted (hence the reason he is out currently).

I figured they'd all left to do something else, I dunno.

this is crazy:

yjx6tljjhtia1.jpg
Wait! They were all suspended?

The cherry on top of the aforementioned sundae; George S. does not consider himself a Jew. ( he hasn’t yet realized that it doesn’t wash off in the shower). By practice, he is not Jewish. So get off of your too high, escape goat. If he doesn’t consider himself Jewish, why do you?
…prolly because, by most accounts that the rest of us can see, Jewish people are listed as an ethnoreligious group. Which means that he’s still tied to the group despite his chosen lack of religiosity.

…prolly because, by most accounts that the rest of us can see, Jewish people are listed as an ethnoreligious group. Which means that he’s still tied to the group despite his chosen lack of religiosity.
You are one thousand percent correct. It’s rare to hear people mention that Jews are considered an ethnoreligion . You hit the nail on the head.

Back