TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

George soros another man of jewish faith ...interesting 😅 I guess its ok to make conspiracy now huh? Funny how that works
Yea, most Jews cringe at the mention of his name. He turned Jews over to the N-Z.‘s , during the war. It’s hard to find now, it was even deleted on Wiki. You do know that Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein is / was Jewish , so have a ball. But kindly remember, OJ and Bill Cosby aren’t Jewish. Do we have to take responsibility for the rotten apples?

Yea, most Jews cringe at the mention of his name. He turned Jews over to the N-Z.‘s , during the war. It’s hard to find now, it was even deleted on Wiki.

because it's an anti-semitic lie?

the holocaust ended when soros was 14.

Yea, most Jews cringe at the mention of his name. He turned Jews over to the N-Z.‘s , during the war. It’s hard to find now, it was even deleted on Wiki. You do know that Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein is / was Jewish , so have a ball. But kindly remember, OJ and Bill Cosby aren’t Jewish. Do we have to take responsibility for the rotten apples?
Because anti-semitic tropes are used against this man, and it's condoned as being OK by Jews like you, because you don't like his politics. When you support the anti-semitic lies against this one man you support the use of anti-semitism period. You do.

I haven't heard much anti-semitic tropes attributed toward Weinstein or Epstein. You don't know most Jews. You can only talk about what you know of in your circle. Soros has a wide reach and probably know a lot more Jews than you. They seem to like him.

There should be a little shame on your end.
This man and his family barely escaped persecution of true Nazis, and you demean his experience by supporting the line that he 'helped' the Nazis.
Shendlekh!!

This man and his family barely escaped persecution of true Nazis, and you demean his experience by supporting the line that he 'helped' the Nazis.
Shendlekh!!
No shame. Personal accounts, tell that he aided the N.*z* ‘s He was 13 and impressed with himself. He still claims it was the most fun. What I don’t see anymore, is exactly that. All claims that he previously made, are gone. We still have the articles and books, here. He couldn’t get past the guard gate.( teasing ) , to reclaim It is actually, well documented. He jumped so far away from his “ Jewishness “, that he almost broke his neck. The EMIS.

No shame. Personal accounts, tell that he aided the N.*z* ‘s He was 13 and impressed with himself. He still claims it was the most fun. What I don’t see anymore, is exactly that. All claims that he previously made, are gone.

because it was lies and propaganda. don't you get that?

you are consuming anti-semitic propaganda and internalizing it. those lies were spread by Dinesh D'Souza (convicted felon and known liar) and Alex Jones (bankrupted and disgraced known liar)

Because anti-semitic tropes are used against this man, and it's condoned as being OK by Jews like you, because you don't like his politics. When you support the anti-semitic lies against this one man you support the use of anti-semitism period. You do.

I haven't heard much anti-semitic tropes attributed toward Weinstein or Epstein. You don't know most Jews. You can only talk about what you know of in your circle. Soros has a wide reach and probably know a lot more Jews than you. They seem to like him.
First, your man Soros ,refutes his Jewishness.
Yes, I detest his political views.
I have friends in more than one circle. Obviously .
Soros, Weinstein and Epstein are traif., in any religion.

First, your man Soros ,refutes his Jewishness.
Yes, I detest his political views.
I have friends in more than one circle. Obviously .
Soros, Weinstein and Epstein are traif., in any religion.
I don't even know how to respond. This is a disgusting smear, put forth by political propagandists who knew some Jews would all be too ready to sell him out. And here you appear.
Please, prove me wrong about you. Present us with some proof that has convinced you of this. I cannot find any.
Provide us of some kind of proof besides his liberal political activity (like thousands of American Jews), that he has ever been sympathetic toward Nazis. Let's start there. Then you can explain how he leads a global conspiracy driven by his wealth and connections (see how that's starting to sound).

because it's an anti-semitic lie?

the holocaust ended when soros was 14.

👍🏿
Shendlekh!!
👍🏿

you are consuming anti-semitic propaganda and internalizing it. those lies were spread by Dinesh D'Souza (convicted felon and known liar) and Alex Jones (bankrupted and disgraced known liar)
👍🏿
tell me which oj Simpson conspiracy have you heard ..why would you take responsibility for somebody actions ?

Idk I feel like black culture isn't afraid to says when black celebrities are wrong .yeah we was happy when o.j. beat his case not because he was innocent but because he was guilty and beat the system the same way white men have been doing for years
Like this guy george Remus who also kil/led his wife and got away with it

you are consuming anti-semitic propaganda and internalizing it. those lies were spread by Dinesh D'Souza (convicted felon and known liar) and Alex Jones (bankrupted and disgraced known liar) pop
Except that 25 years ago, I watched George S . interviewed. He admitted that he loved the power that he had when he turned in his fellow Jews.
I don’t consume Propaganda, it’s not my lunch or even my cup of tea. I understand that his family did what they did to survive. I just have an issue with Kapos. I know many, that changed last names. Many that lived as gentiles in the open. I don’t know any that thrilled in turning their brethren over to N*Z*’s. And none that topple economies of nations.

I'm flabbergasted.
👍🏿

👍🏿

👍🏿

tell me which oj Simpson conspiracy have you heard ..why would you take responsibility for somebody actions ?

Idk I feel like black culture isn't afraid to says when black celebrities are wrong .yeah we was happy when o.j. beat his case not because he was innocent but because he was guilty and beat the system the same way white men have been doing for years
Like this guy george Remus who also kil/led his wife and got away with it

I don’t give a hoot what color a killer can be. ******* is red when exposed to oxygen. So you may rejoice when a killer goes free, I do not.

There it goes- Jews LIKE me. Do you hear yourself?

I'm flabbergasted.
Is he really? ******* libel? I despise him enough to think he would bake his matzo with the ******* of a Christian baby…..and like it.
I heard it directly from his own mouth. 25 - 27 years ago, in an interview, on a Philly news station. We have the approximate time, now I need to figure out which station ran the interview. I’m not judging by heresy, I don’t take *******, i barely consume alcohol, I’m certainly not crazy.
The cherry on top of the aforementioned sundae; George S. does not consider himself a Jew. ( he hasn’t yet realized that it doesn’t wash off in the shower). By practice, he is not Jewish. So get off of your too high, escape goat. If he doesn’t consider himself Jewish, why do you?

Back