Politics in 2022

Once again TDS on parade and totally off topic.

The debate is totally unfair with their time allocation to candidates - I would like to hear more from Delaney but he has got almost no time at all.

damn...it's over....and there is plenty more of trump to roast...….one thing that seemed to be in general consensus….trump better make it in his re-election bid...….they all seemed to be pretty set on charges on him once he leaves office

Once again TDS on parade and totally off topic.

The debate is totally unfair with their time allocation to candidates - I would like to hear more from Delaney but he has got almost no time at all.

time was short...but with so many candidates and so little time....I'm sure when they get weeded down some....be more time......don't think Booker or O'Rourke did them selves any good....funny O'Rourke did cuts his gap between sentences a lot shorter! he can peak faster when he has to....that one young gal....good looking and trying to use her military experience to get her in....not enough..and way to young...I thought the gal from minn...sounded pretty good and like a average working person....and even Warren kind of dodged the trump issue.....none really jumped out there...the guy from Ohio sounded good...but no more than any others

don't think there was any real big winner

Last edited:
time was short...but with so many candidates and so little time....I'm sure when they get weeded down some....be more time......don't think Booker or O'Rourke did them selves any good....funny O'Rourke did cuts his gap between sentences a lot shorter! he can peak faster when he has to....that one young gal....good looking and trying to use her military experience to get her in....not enough..and way to young...I thought the gal from minn...sounded pretty good and like a average working person....and even Warren kind of dodged the trump issue.....none really jumped out there...the guy from Ohio sounded good...but no more than any others

don't think there was any real big winner

I agree

Yeah send our President to jail for NOTHING.

You always prove my case.

Terminal TDS in your case - hopeless

To anyone with half a brain the conspiracy to delegitimize Trump is clear.

no …..just the anti-Christ!
and earned every bit of that title...as shown by his treatment of others at the border
I disagree with you there @subhub174014 :) , if Trump was the anti-Christ then he would be smart when you have always said that Trump is an idiot? As with his vast knowledge of God, man, and the universe, the anti-Christ would be able to perform counterfeit miracles (2 Thessalonians 2:9). Certainly you would not desire to contradict yourself @subhub174014?

( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thessalonians+2:9-12&version=KJV )
( https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-rise-of-the-antichrist.html )

I disagree with you there @subhub174014 :) , if Trump was the anti-Christ then he would be smart when you have always said that Trump is an idiot? As with his vast knowledge of God, man, and the universe, the anti-Christ would be able to perform counterfeit miracles (2 Thessalonians 2:9). Certainly you would not desire to contradict yourself @subhub174014?

( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thessalonians+2:9-12&version=KJV )
( https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-study/topical-studies/the-rise-of-the-antichrist.html )

he does a lot of counterfeit alright…….all benefitting himself...….and what kind of person would do what he is doing at the border without at least feeling a bit guilty.....I posted earlier on how many died this year IN OUR CARE!
no I will stick with the anti-christ

he does a lot of counterfeit alright…….all benefitting himself...….and what kind of person would do what he is doing at the border without at least feeling a bit guilty.....I posted earlier on how many died this year IN OUR CARE!
no I will stick with the anti-christ
Okay then reluctantly as the anti-Christ you would be ****** to admit that Trump is smart as you cannot have it both ways??? ? ? ? ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back