Politics in 2022

basedDave

Male
Real Person
From
MN, US
Hey. I wonder who the favorite presidential candidate is for all of you guys on here.

You have Biden who is a centrist democrat. Bernie and warren are social democrats. Tulsi Gbbard is anti war. Andrew yang is against automation and outsourcing. And of course you have trump, o’rourke, booker, etc

I like Biden...…..but I have to say it would not surprise me if Warren doesn't jump ahead before it is over....don't think Sanders stands a chance......Harris and O'Rourke have not really launched any kind of campaign yet but both likeable....at one time I liked Booker and thought he was a shoe in.....but would not care for him at all now....don't care for anyone...like trump...….who can't promote themselves instead try to cut others down!

I think come vote time a dem is a shoe in.....unless they shoot themselves in the foot!

I like Biden...…..but I have to say it would not surprise me if Warren doesn't jump ahead before it is over....don't think Sanders stands a chance......Harris and O'Rourke have not really launched any kind of campaign yet but both likeable....at one time I liked Booker and thought he was a shoe in.....but would not care for him at all now....don't care for anyone...like trump...….who can't promote themselves instead try to cut others down!

I think come vote time a dem is a shoe in.....unless they shoot themselves in the foot!
That’s interesting. I can appreciate Biden but would support sanders at the end of the day because he is not beholden to Wall Street or other globalist institutions which want politics to be business as usual. I also support his stance on foreign policy. I think that he would be a stronger candidate against trump than either Biden or Hillary was.

That’s interesting. I can appreciate Biden but would support sanders at the end of the day because he is not beholden to Wall Street or other globalist institutions which want politics to be business as usual. I also support his stance on foreign policy. I think that he would be a stronger candidate against trump than either Biden or Hillary was.

the thing with Biden...he hasn't really said much about anything he plans on doing...or done a lot to promote himself....and in some ways that is good
there are a lot of anti-trump republicans......that would vote for biden because he is not promoting this and that......and whatever it takes to get trump out...I'm for

but you can't help but notice Warren.....and even her slogan is good..."I have an answer for that"!

Harris has looked very sharp taking on the right in different circumstances...but has yet to do much....same with O'Rourke...against Cruz he had a lot to say and all the right things...but has yet to jump out in this....think most of the others will fade soon.....except sanders...….and he has the youth on his side..always has...and is trying to get the rest but it is not working....I don't care for him ...after the last election.....some of the dirty tricks....and refusing to support Clinton when he lost...makes you wonder what he will do if he doesn't make it this time.....try to split the party?

Never seen a politician try to fulfill their campaign promises as hard as Trump even facing all the hate and resistance from the left and even some in his own party.

he has yet to fulfill any campaign promise...NONE......what makes it really bad is his "draining the swamp"...lobbyist at an all time high....corruption higher than ever....almost started a war....border security a mess and all his doing....boils down to him being a killer to try and discourage people from coming here

just like he has done in his personal life he has fucked up everything he has touched

he has yet to fulfill any campaign promise...NONE......what makes it really bad is his "draining the swamp"...lobbyist at an all time high....corruption higher than ever....almost started a war....border security a mess and all his doing....boils down to him being a killer to try and discourage people from coming here

just like he has done in his personal life he has fucked up everything he has touched

When you make ridiculous statements like that it’s impossible to take you seriously - get REAL.

At any rate the debate should be interesting tonight - Warren will probably come out well - I’m from her state but not a fan.

When you make ridiculous statements like that it’s impossible to take you seriously - get REAL.

what's ridiculous about it......everything there is true!
especially the border...how many ******* have died this year due to lack of medical attention...how about the living conditions there....who else is responsible for it....the buck stops at the white house...although he does everything he can to point the finger elsewhere

Migrant deaths at US-Mexico border increase 17% this year ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/05/migrants-us-mexico-border-deaths-figures
Aug 05, 2017 · Migrant deaths at US-Mexico border increase 17% this year, UN figures show. UN’s migration agency shows 232 people died in first seven months of 2017. July saw highest number of deaths of any month this year.

Nearly 6,000 Migrants Have Died Along the Mexico-U.S ...
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nearly-6000-migrants-have-died-along-mexico...
More than 40,000 migrants have died around the world. Just in the past year, as many as 445 people died trying to pass into the U.S., reports the Toronto Star; that number comes from the U.S. Border Control and may be a low estimate.

22 immigrants died in ICE detention centers during the ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/22-immigrants-died-ice-detention-centers...

2:04

Jan 06, 2019 · Two years into the Trump administration, 22 immigrants have died in ICE detention, according to an NBC News analysis of 188 detainee deaths since 2003, when the Department of Homeland Security was ...
  • Author: Lisa Riordan Seville

At any rate the debate should be interesting tonight - Warren will probably come out well - I’m from her state but not a fan.

I like Warren ALOT....but I still think Biden is the one to beat trump.....not that he has done anything special...just a lot of people like him….here and world wide....and a lot of republicans like him

what's ridiculous about it......everything there is true!
especially the border...how many ******* have died this year due to lack of medical attention...how about the living conditions there....who else is responsible for it....the buck stops at the white house...although he does everything he can to point the finger elsewhere

Migrant deaths at US-Mexico border increase 17% this year ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/05/migrants-us-mexico-border-deaths-figures
Aug 05, 2017 · Migrant deaths at US-Mexico border increase 17% this year, UN figures show. UN’s migration agency shows 232 people died in first seven months of 2017. July saw highest number of deaths of any month this year.

Nearly 6,000 Migrants Have Died Along the Mexico-U.S ...
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nearly-6000-migrants-have-died-along-mexico...
More than 40,000 migrants have died around the world. Just in the past year, as many as 445 people died trying to pass into the U.S., reports the Toronto Star; that number comes from the U.S. Border Control and may be a low estimate.

22 immigrants died in ICE detention centers during the ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/22-immigrants-died-ice-detention-centers...
2:04
Jan 06, 2019 · Two years into the Trump administration, 22 immigrants have died in ICE detention, according to an NBC News analysis of 188 detainee deaths since 2003, when the Department of Homeland Security was ...
  • Author: Lisa Riordan Seville

Off topic - deflection.
None would die if they weren’t breaking our laws.
Trump was the only one trying to stop the CRISIS that - it seems - he alone saw!!!!

Stop trying to make every freaking thread a showcase for your TDS.

Off topic - deflection.
None would die if they weren’t breaking our laws.
Trump was the only one trying to stop the CRISIS that - it seems - he alone saw!!!!

Stop trying to make every freaking thread a showcase for your TDS.

what is off topic and deflection...if I remember right you stated I made ridiculous statement....I just supported it with facts....

and here we go with the TDS...I have been trying real hard to bite my tongue today....swore I wasn't going to say anything here anymore....but you are pushing it!......you are about 3 vowels away from a 4 letter word!

Back