Your Wife Comparing Your Size Regularly with BBC

When you see that heavy-duty black cock resting on your wife's butt, doesn't it make you shiver knowing that you simply cannot compare?

View attachment 6351581
Frankly speaking, no, it doesn’t make me shiver. In fact it gives me satisfaction, Satisfaction that I was ‘man’ enough to admit I never would be able to perform like real men can and have my wife the enjoyment.

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
My wife does not a 1 to 1 comparison as I’m caged. But she let’s me know how much joy she receives by a real man’s cock.

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
I never needed nor wanted to humiliate my husband comparing him to my "bull". My husband did that himself, frankly. And when he was in the room, he was totally focused on Ty's cock. I think he probably looked at him more than he looked at me, to be honest.

View attachment 5360816
She did... and my cock was bigger in all cases... 🙂
But it doesn't stop us from having a good time in cuckolding fetish. Bull doesnt need to have bigger cock.

Last edited:
Back